“Nice food”

Ranked #470 of 1,446 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant is listed on a Philippine review site that is popular http://www.munchpunch.com/7437/wingman-the-collective/menu
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

As most the reviews have said, the food was good in comparisn to whatelse has been on offer. The Asain salad was lovely and wholesome but maybe didn't need so much dressing.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner came here in September after reading the good reviews on here, and we are so so glad we did! After being in Asia for 4 weeks we were starting to crave some really hearty western food. OMG did this deliver. The wings with signature sauce,amazing. The pulled pork tacos were so tasty. We had sliders too, all 3 flavours were amazing and the burgers so juicy. Best burgers we have EVER had. The shoestring fries with garlic and parmesan on were addictive. The beer selection awesome and you can get a pitcher. The price extremely reasonable for the quality and taste you get in return. After leaving Manila to go to Palawan we had one night on the way back before our flight out - we made sure we came back and everything was just as amazing the second time round. Go, you won't regret it. Writing this review has made me crave Wingman's again! Go now!

2  Thank Manjars
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The first restaurant we stopped at getting off the plane we wanted a quick bite. We thought we would try wings to compare with the ones at home in Canada. I was shocked how good the wings were. White breast meat at the top of the wing is insane. Sliders surprised me as we'll. I run a restaurant and pub in Canada and am surprised to say the best wings I've ever had are in the Philippines.

3  Thank Ironheadsk
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place, as the name says it, is known for its wings, and while they were good, the star turned out to be their mini burgers. Comes in a set of 3 comprising of a chili burger, a bacon burger and a cheeseburger.

The bacon burger and cheeseburger were good, the patty was nice and juicy, but I think the chili sauce of the chili burger belonged better on the wings than on the burger.

They do have a novel concept by providing plastic gloves so you can eat with your hands and be able to clean up after eating in a snap

2  Thank BizTraveller168
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Keepin' it simple! Wings. Fries. Beer. All good quality. Many variations. Loved it. Burgers and more available but we went with the flow and ordered 'apocoliptic' classic wing and show string fries. I wouldn't say 'apocoliptic' was as hot as I like.. So next time I will go 'Pinakar'! Bring it on!!