“Best wings”

Ranked #461 of 1,431 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant is listed on a Philippine review site that is popular http://www.munchpunch.com/7437/wingman-the-collective/menu
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Best wings and sliders in town maybe world. Burgers gave ground beef in - Must have the large pilsners too !

4  Thank Misterolly100

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Place: The place is attached to a sort of open air club which seems to be popular at night (we were there early in the evening). The decor is basic but it is a place that sells chicken wings should be so don't expect the ritz.

Food: The wings are tasty, the soft tacos are just right, and the deep friend Snickers is amazing.

Service: They give you plenty of hand towels and plastic gloves. The staff is friendly and attentionate.

Definitely will return.

3  Thank Danny C
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I was out with a friend one Saturday evening. We were looking for a place to hang where we can just eat and drink beer. With so much places in town, we narrowed down our choices as to what we wanna get. I said "Buffalo wings!" Then he told me about Wingman. Although he had never gone to the place as well, just basing on the resto's name name, "Wingman" tells me it'd be such a cool place to chill, watch football, clink beer mugs and munch on buffalo wings with bare hands. (Resto's name got such a good ring to it... I'd give it 5 stars. LOL)

I just wanted to have BUFFALO WINGS. Looking at the menu, I thought I could just pick it out easily. But man, I was surprised that buffalo wings come in so much flavors. I got an array to choose from. For a very affordable price, you can have a dozen wings consisting of two flavors. I would've picked the Buffalo (Apocalypto) but was afraid it'd be so hot for me to handle. So I went for the Honey Mustard and Buffalo (Medium). You gotta order their fries as well, the dips are delicioso. Matched with sub zero beer and a few tequila shots, we easily finished that dozen wings and ordered another. Next try was the Szechuan. Damn good as well. It's hard to choose my favorite.

Another great thing about Wingman is that they deliver. So since I'm just in the Makati area, I can easily quench my buffalo wings craving.

One thing though, since I like to eat wings with bare hands... I just hope that there'd be napkins on tables--so that I won't have to keep asking the waitress for some from time to time.

To sum it up, I enjoyed my Wingman experience and since then I kept recommending the place to my friends. MUST TRY! I'm not yet done with Wingman! I'd still be coming back for the Garlic Parmesan and the Apocalypto that I fear not!!!

6  Thank GailVitas
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I finally made it out to the Collective to try Wingman and I can't believe I waited so long! There were quite a few choices for flavors for wings and as much as I know I can eat I knew I can only try a few. Naturally, I ordered the house special, Buffalo. Also Szechuan, Garlic and Honey Mustard (I like that you can order dozen in a variety of flavors) They were all good but the Honey Mustard was my favorite!

The deli-style ambience was laid back and comfortable. One would feel comfortable there in their weekend best or ultra casual attire (translated: pambahay). I felt like I could stay there all night - which I did!

There's plenty of parking but because of the other establishments and because it was a Saturday night I ended up parking quite a ways away but it was worth the 5 minute+ walk to get there. My car was safe anyway.

Bottom line, I will be back. Sooner rather than later and I am looking forward to trying the other flavors. But of course I'm going back for the Honey Mustard.

2  Thank eriCarpio
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My friends and I hung out at the outdoor seats of Wingman for a few drinks. We were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn't give notice to a guy sitting at the corner near our table. That is, until, we realised that my friend's bag, which was lying on the floor is gone. His laptop, camera, smart phone, iPod, and 10,000.00 cash gone along with it. The guy sitting at the corner near our table? Gone as well.

He must've dragged the bag with his foot before running off with it. The bar wasn't equipped with CCTV cameras and the guard was useless in identifying a culprit either. What's ironic is we were in front of SOCO!

What I loved about this place though, is that the owner and the staff were very gracious about the whole issue. We knew nothing could be done but the staff exerted an effort to find a culprit. They even called the owner who's already left for the day. Upon hearing the news, he rushed back to the bar to personally apologise for what happened. He even refused our payment for our drinks and food, saying it was the least he could do for our loss.

While I didn't enjoy the food, and the drink was a bit pricey, I'd recommend this place for it's excellent customer service.

5  Thank Camsy