I attended a symposium this summer at the AIM Conference Center Manila. It's quite far from the MRT station so I had to take a cab to locate the place. The venue was just right for the symposium since there were only about 100 people who attended. The food during the morning and lunch were good (buffet). The rest room was also accessible from the conference room. Going back to the MRT station, I opted to walk since it's still early and only past 2pm. It's very near Greenbelt 2 so I also had the chance to do some window shopping along the way. It was a nice and long afternoon walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Conference Center with F&B and lodging facilities in the heart of Makati. Offers executive rooms, caserooms, function rooms, an electronic business library, a multi-purpose conference hall, and discussion rooms. It offers 24-hour service and first-class executive lodging with recreational facilities. It epitomizes the productive partnership between AIM and local, as well as regional, and international business communities, which continue to provide fellowships, scholarships, research grants and facilities to the Institute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity so you can book your AIM Conference Center Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aim Conference Center Manila Hotel Makati
- Aim Hotel Makati
- AIM Conference Center Manila Makati, Metro Manila