MY BF and I was on a 4 days holiday ,we choose this hotel because according to their rate EXECUTIVE ROOM is cheap but when we reach there we are surprise that their executive room is actually a standard room it is very small.We inform the front desk but SHE told us that we book a standard room she is dare to argue with us even.But we had booking ticket with us and after we handed the paper to her She told us to wait a second.She went inside their office and talk to someone,it could be a her manager.When she came back to entertained us she told us that they will transfer us to the biggest room.She said that our room is a newly renovated,and i asked her whats the different between non renovated room.and she answered the TV is not a flat type,ME and my bf staring each other like WHAT THE HELL are they talking about.whats the difference???but we just said okay.and we thought that they will shift us the next day but ended up informing us only on our 3rd day ..so whats the point of transferring on the last day of stay. Not only that the front desk staff is talking to others while shes in front of you so you thought of shes answering you but actually shes answering other people behind her.Make up room is not clean garbage is still everywhere and amenities are just anyhow stuffed on the rack.We stayed in that hotel like a hell.We did finish our 4 day of stay without changing room but probably we will not coming back in this hotel.were very disappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-story with 154 guest room property located at the heart of Makati's business & entertainment district. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes from the international & domestic airports and just minutes away from the commercial center and shopping malls such as Greenbelt and Rockwell. Patterned after the emerging trend of boutique lodging found in Los Angeles and London, BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites hotel rooms and amenities are designed to meet the needs of the world traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Best Western Oxford Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Oxford Hotel Makati
- Makati Oxford Hotel
- Best Western Oxford Suites Makati Metro Manila