Disclaimer first ... This hotel is right on the and in the middle of the adult entertainment, red light district of Manila. So please stay here only if you want to do activities suited for such a location.
The price of the rooms is very affordable, around 4k per night. The rooms are not top of the line but they are spacious. The spaciousness takes care of the rather old amenities inside.
I stayed in the Junior Suite and it was given to me for only 4k (they upgraded me) and it was totally awesome with great view and huge floor space. Bed was also very comfortable.
The hotel offers amazing value for money. Internet WiFi is free which is not in most of the hotels in Manila. Rooms are cheap and big.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-story with 154 guest room property located at the heart of Makati's business & entertainment district. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes from the international & domestic airports and just minutes away from the commercial center and shopping malls such as Greenbelt and Rockwell. Patterned after the emerging trend of boutique lodging found in Los Angeles and London, BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites hotel rooms and amenities are designed to meet the needs of the world traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Oxford Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Oxford Hotel Makati
- Makati Oxford Hotel
- Best Western Oxford Suites Makati Metro Manila