if you are traveling and just looking for the lowest price for a decent hotel than this is an ok choice. The hotel is moldy and tired and old. But ok, for my purpose: business and just for a night.
the bed was to small and no duvet.
the staff is friendly and competent. the breakfast at the old swiss in is good. i liked the milk and the yoghurt which were very fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Makati City's central business district, Somerset Olympia Makati is ideal for executives and their families looking for work-life balance and an enriching lifestyle. The newly refurbished serviced residence is infused with warm hospitality and allows convenient proximity to major corporate offices, parks, lifestyle venues and cultural centres. It is right across the lush Ayala Triangle Park and situated within walking distance to Greenbelt Mall, Glorietta Mall and Ayala Museum. There's always a warm welcome awaiting you and your family - including your furry, four-legged companions at Somerset Olympia Makati. Our friendly staff are always on hand to extend assistance with local knowledge to help you settle in quickly. Somerset Olympia Makati is one of a premier collection of The Ascott Limited's serviced residences in over 80 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. A member of CapitaLand, it is the global leader in branded serviced residences, bringing you 30 years' experience in supporting travellers who work and live away from home. Because life is about living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Somerset Olympia Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Olympia Makati Hotel Makati
- Somerset Olympia Makati Metro Manila