“Superb Service, Magnificent Place, Go To Fraser!”

Fraser Place Manila
Ranked #33 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I checked in on July 31st (2br premier) for my Despedida de soltera and Aug 21-22 (PentHouse) in preparation of my wedding day. I was so stressed out with the wedding preparation. But Fraser had never added up to my worries. They made me feel like a queen. I was with my entire family and we all had a good time. They are very generous with customer requests (i.e. early check-in or late check out) if its not against their hotel policy and was very fast in their customer service. I would always check in at hotels around the metro if there is a need to and Fraser is the only one that made me not worry about anything (i.e. special requests etc.). Discrimination are very rampant in other classy hotels, but in Fraser they made me feel special, though I'm just a peasant ;-) and not to mention, they let me bring my Little Waldo (Pug Dog) there! I enjoyed the stay so much!

I will always come back to Fraser Place!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank bingdabomb

Reviewed July 21, 2009

this is the place for you. Stayed here recently to check things out as a prelude to a really long stay. Fraser is situated at the southern end of Salcedo Village giving easy access by foot for great dining at the Mandarin (10 min), The Peninsular (10min) and Greenbelt/Glorietta (15 min) for shopping and dining. The lobby is impressive and the staff friendly and helpful. The gym is fair at best and the breakfast buffet needs serious help. The pool is adequate, not huge by any means. The best feature are the apartments. There are no rooms here. All of them are well equipped and large, kitchen also. Our one bedroom with den was 197 sq mt. I measured it. Full cable and fast internet connection. After visiting and staying in other locations this will be my choice.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank expatMNL
Reviewed April 29, 2009

This is THE BEST hotel/serviced apartments in manila/makati with lavish and luxurious room. The staff assistance is excellent. Also the swimming pool is huge with good gym. This hotel has everything at one place. You didn't have to think outside of this place.... this place has everything for the business events/seminars too. So above all this place is EXCELLENT to leave in... Thanks

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ashokvelupula
Reviewed April 16, 2009

It is the most luxrious and centrally located long stay place in Manila. Very liberal in space and amenities. Also, the staff have great service sense

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank KamsBangalore
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed April 14, 2009

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed February 5, 2009

We don't understand why their were bad reviews of this place because it was a great experience for us. I would highly recommend Fraser Place to everyone traveling in a group of 8 people. We rented the Penthouse suite for 1 week and split the cost between 8 and it came out to around $50 a day per person! It had 4 bedrooms with a tub in every bedroom and 3 bathrooms for guests. They even have a maid to clean the whole penthouse and wash your dishes if you like. It had a full kitchen with silverware,plates,cups and a full size refrigerator. I would absolutely stay here again with a party of 8.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank zerogsti
Reviewed December 31, 2008

We stayed at Fraser Place, Manila over the Christmas and NY period 2008 (still here as I type). What a shame....from the outside the property looks very nice and the lobby is quite impressive. However, the apartments have clearly not been sympatheticly looked after over the years. Whilst the apartments are very spacious, they are simply quite drab and feeling the affects of neglect. The kitchen sink smelt awful and whilst we were promised it would be fixed, it sadly never was. The appliances (washing machine/TV/stereo etc) are like something out of the 1970s. The beds are creaky. The towels are a bit smelly and very, very old looking. The kitchen was described as 'fully equipped' - it was not. The bathroom was drab and sorry looking. The staff are generally really quite nice and friendly but I think they have been let down by the Managements neglect of the building and it's contents. Also, I don't know if this was because of the holiday period or if this was normal practice, but everything we asked for (from the suite to be cleaned to someone to come and fix something that was broken) took such a length of time - really slow service. We were told it was because of the holidays - however in my book you do not let all your staff go on holiday whilst you have paying guests in the hotel!!!!
We had to move apartment because of the noise from the suite above (not the Managements fault) but just another thing that added to the general feeling of not EVER wanting to come back here again.
I would suggest that if you are not that bothered about stepping back into time (1970s perhaps) and you are looking for a spacious place not too far off the beaten track, then this might be for you. If you are used to staying in 4 or 5 star accomm, I would suggest you go elsewhere, because despite their claims, this place does not come up to that standard at all.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank AllOverDiplomatic
Travelers also viewed these Makati hotels
Citadines Salcedo Makati
Aruga by Rockwell
Aruga by Rockwell
#16 of 86 in Makati
One Pacific Place Serviced Residences

Been to Fraser Place Manila? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fraser Place Manila

Address: Valero St, Forbes Tower | Salcedo Village, Makati, Luzon 1200, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Makati
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#17 Luxury Hotel in Makati
Price Range: $116 - $171 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Fraser Place Manila 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Place Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fraser Place Manila Makati, Metro Manila