Lowest prices for your stay
$154
$177
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$137
Priceline$156
Hotels.com$177
Etrip$205
2,864 results
All reviews halo halo breakfast buffet star hotel turn down service the club lounge deluxe room business district late check escolta lobby manila gym luxury concierge security greenbelt filipino
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019

I have checked- in in a lot of hotels but this stay at Peninsula-Manila gave me a unique experience. This was my first time ever at this hotal chain and I was so impressed by their hospitality, a personable welcome letter from the team of F. Magbanua, to the amenities provided in my room is really superb as they come in handy in beautiful decorative boxes! The kids enjoyed the popcorn-making machine and the place was quiet considering the fact this hotel was situated right at the heart of Manila business district (Makati). Whenever you walk on any hallway you will always see a staff greeting you and ready to answer any question you may have. The Concierge is pretty friendly and accommodating too.
Part of my stay here was an experience of a complimentary breakfast buffet. The place gives us an ample space to move around and about while checking the dishes being served but not the space you need when checking at the dishes more closely, you will have the chance bumping with another guest if you're not too careful while checking the food in detail. The Omelette Station: there are few selections in this station probably not the very popular spot (not very visible to the guests) or no one ever uses it as it was manned only by 2 people. I still got my omelette (no spinach available) and I enjoyed it. The breakfast offered a delicious line of International and Filipino dishes with lots of selection of hot and cold beverage, I tried the mango juice couple of times.

Date of stay: July 2019
PeninsulaManila, Hotel Manager at The Peninsula Manila, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Dear Harold O,

Thank you for the kind review on your trip to The Peninsula Manila. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and for acknowledging our service, facilities, and staff which we do take pride in. Please be assured that I have raised your review with our management team as we continue to strive for the highest service standards. We hope that we can welcome you back the next time you are in Manila.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

While it is always a treat to stay at Peninsula Hotels, I have to ask why the lobby (and rooms) are set to such cold temperatures? Does it need to be 18 degrees in the lobby when it is 32 outside? How about setting it at 24, which would be more energy efficient and comfortable for guests? When I entered my room, I had to turn OFF the aircon, because simply setting it to "low" did not change the frigid temperature - there's no way to set the thermometer in rooms for personal taste. It took hours before I could take off the bathrobe I had to wear over my clothes. It is a shock to the body to have to make such huge temperature adjustments from outside. I decided to have my drinks and dinner at the pool area rather than stay inside in the cold -- opted not to have the lovely gin special in the lobby or I would have needed a coat!
I'm sure that at one time in the Philippines history, it was a sign of "high class" to offer freezing cold temperatures as contrast to the outdoors. Now, however, with global warming, it is energy inefficient and morally wrong -- and not to mention uncomfortable for guests. You could save a lot of money by raising the temperature just a few degrees. And then guests like me would not have to weigh consideration of whether we want to brave the cold on our next stay in Manila in order to experience the delights of the Peninsula again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank SheridanPrasso
PeninsulaManila, Hotel Manager at The Peninsula Manila, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Star33p,

It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us at The Peninsula Manila. We are delighted to know that you've been a frequent guest at our restaurants.

However, we are saddened to read about your experience during your stay and we sincerely apologize for the unfortunate incidents in our service, which we are addressing. Please be assured that your concerns have been duly noted.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at patrickbehrens@peninsula.com should you have questions or other concerns.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel many times and can genuinely recommend it. The service is always top notch. From reception to the restaurants. Always great service, wonderful meals and a enjoyable time. Especially the club floor. Where meals, beverages and a warm welcome are available. Will be back again and again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle C

Dear Michelle,

It is always a pleasure to hear feedback from a returning guest. I would like to thank you for making The Peninsula Manila a fundamental part of your stay when you do visit Manila. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and for acknowledging our service, staff, and facilities at our hotel.

We do appreciate that you took time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I have reviewed this hotel years ago. I had a need to return to Manila so I went back to the Peninsula. So friendly people, a little more expensive but less than some Manila hotels.
Good service all round, all that you need. Would go again if in Manila

Date of stay: June 2019
4  Thank E518WVpaulh

Dear E518WVpaulh,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Peninsula Manila during your trip to Manila. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

The service, rooms and overall aesthetic of the hotel was great. I stayed on different occasions for business and it did not disappoint. The lobby is gorgeous and has an old time vibe yet a modern look. The rooms are very clean and the bathrooms are wonderful! I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019