The moment I checked into the hotel, the service spelled trouble. The receptionist asked for my passport and she dissapeared leaving it on the front desk. I gave her lecture which she apologised. They could not check us in until 2pm. So we continued with our meeting and checked in later.
On the first night I discovered they check us into a smoking floor level (16th floor). The room was filled with smoke. Why on earth would they check people into a smoking floor without asking the guest first?!?!?! So unthoughtful!
I will never return to this place again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makati Shangri-La, Manila is located at the center of Manila's most prestigious business, shopping and entertainment district. Just 20 minutes away from the international airport, this award-winning hotel offers exquisite comfort and world class luxury. From its exceptionally spacious and beautifully appointed rooms to its lavish restaurants and exciting bars, its high-speed internet access to its full-service Spa and Fitness Center, Makati Shangri-La lives up to its reputation as Manilas leading hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Makati Shangri-La Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makati Shangri-La Manila Hotel Makati
- Shangri La Manila Makati
- Shangri La Makati
- Shangrila Makati
- Makati Shangri La Hotel
- Makati Shangri-La Manila Metro Manila