Makati Shangri-La Manila
$64
$108
$99
HolidayInn.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$77
$36
$30
  • Restaurant
2,857 results
All reviewshorizon clubshang palacelobby loungebreakfast buffethealth clubbusiness tripexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness districtbusiness hotelgreen beltfive star hotelmakati areaglorietta mallcirclesageinagiku
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed at Shangrila's Horizon Club, experience was wonderful! The attention to detail, the impeccable service! Will not look at any other hotels but Shangrila in Makati. It was my husband's first stay in the Philippines and we've been all over the world and avid travelers, this one stands out the most in all of the hotels that's we stayed in! What a first class service. This hotel trains all of their employees to be very attentive and service is their key! Will come back here again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've stayed at the Makati Shangri-La a few times but on my last trip I decided to take up their offer to arrange an airoport pick up. I was met as soon as I cleared immigration and taken to a little Shangri-La lounge about 50 metres away while they called my car in - about a minute later I was on my way to Manila. As we pulled up at the hotel the driver had obviously called ahead as I was met as I stepped out of the car by the receptionist, the door staff welcomed me by name as I walked past them into the hotel and check-in (with 99% of my details already entered) was done in the room. All nice touches. The hotel is well located on a Square with the Hard Rock cafe and lots of other eateries and the Greenway with its shops, bars and restaurants just around the corner.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank banqueiro
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The room where extremely confortable and there where amazing amenities at this hotel.
The hotel is conveniently located in Makati near green Belt and a plethora of stores and dinning places.
If I come back to Manila, I would love to stay in this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
1  Thank Ghismax
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Makati is an especially comfortable, welcoming hotel. This was my second time there and the service and accommodations are great. Check-in was quick and efficient and I was in my room in no time. The room was quiet and very large with a comfortable king bed, working desk, wifi and great big bathroom. Tub and shower plus a make-up mirror and very good amenities. I did not have time to venture out of the hotel but shopping is close by. Breakfast was included in my room rate and it includes a great choice of Western and Asian cuisine. At check out, the staff reminded me of the airport departure tax asking if I had cash to cover it. Just one example of their attention to detail. I would stay at the Makati again and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The service was good but when we got into our 2 connecting rooms, the size of the rooms were really small and not worth the price. Breakfast was not even included! At least now I can say that we've been there and will try other hotels within the area next time around.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family