Makati Shangri-La Manila
$213
$108
$95
$80
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
$108
$98
$126
$84
$106
$99
  • Pool
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$49
$83
$80
Trip.com
2,873 results
All reviewshorizon clubshang palacelobby loungebreakfast buffethealth clubbusiness tripexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness districtbusiness hotelgreen beltfive star hotelmakati areaglorietta mallcirclesageinagiku
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

The renovated rooms are nice. Staff service at check in was excellent. I took the airport pick up by hotel and when I arrived, I was greeted when I got out of the car and taken straight to the room for check in. I requested for a room change as there was a strong varnish smell. The food at paparazzi restaurant was good, but I found it very expensive. The lobby bar has a wine buffet at 700 pesos, a great value- they had 6 red and 6 white on the buffet. The breakfast had a nice spread as well. Health club was decent size and well maintained.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank CEPUGAZH
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very spacious comfort room, attentive services, good internet connection, food quality are great, buffet selection are perfect, also very good executive lounge, staff are well trained and good services, safe hotel with good security. When compare with Peninsula, this is the best choice in Manila!

Room Tip: Must try their Japanese restaurant!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DashMen
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great place to stay.

My sister and I attended a convention for a Japanese-owned brand. Our breakfast and lunch are usually at the Circles. Food is generally great, love their Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. But was not too happy with their shellfish like the shrimp and lobster, not that fresh. Room was clean and the bed was comfy. The restaurant and the ballroom service/crew were excellent on their service--attentive & fast.

The hotel is located near shopping malls, so it is quite convinient when going to do some shopping and dining. Nearst malls like Glorietta, The Landmark & SM.

Generally, my stay was excellent!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Love it here: Inagiku was lovely but rushed service; everything came all at once we ordered and at these prices we want to enjoy hot food slowly. When I decided to extend my stay a day, I called and operator arranged it putting me on hold without asking to put me on hold, telling me to pass by front desk next day to extend the keys. Then 30 mins later when I was asleep at 2130, same operator said to pass by NOW to PAY for the extra night or at least "give a deposit" as well as extend my key. Can you imagine? I said "I'm in bed now and will do it first thing in the morning," but thought about that rudeness all night. NEVER has even a Holiday Inn had someone call me to request pre-payment...after all, they DO have my Platinum Amex on file at front desk from my in-room check-in. This morning when I went downstairs to extend keys, Front Desk informed me there was no need for a deposit since my card was on file...so that extra call last night waking me up from an operator was unprofessional and unnecessary. As always, the breakfast is the best in the city, especially when seated in the section of Belle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights while she was on a work trip. The hotel was outstanding, beautiful grounds and hotel and the security was also very good and made you feel safe. Plenty to do in the area, shopping mall and restaurants across the street and on the weekends there is a grouping of food trucks that gather and you can get some local food.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business