This hotel is good, esp if it if your first time in Manila I'll list out pros and and areas for improvement below.
- Excellent location with the Greenbelt mall right at the front door all with brand name stores
- Breakfast buffet has an outstanding selection of food
- Service is impeccable, everyone is ready to help and serve; staff seem to be everywhere and nowhere
- Rooms have flat panel TV with good variety of channels
- Bottled water and boiler provided in room
- Internet provided in room
Areas for Improvement
- Cost of private transfer from airport is quite expensive
- Staff is always around, you feel bad at all the food wasted during breakfast. As an example, you get up for 2nd rounds of food, and they take your coffee and butter / jam away forcing you to get all new items...a bit wasteful.
- Should consider wifi throughout the hotel.
- May need to consider renovating the bathrooms as it's getting a bit outdated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury retreat and destination in the heart of the city, New World Makati Hotel is at the center of "The Wall Street of the Philippines" -- the financial district of Makati City. Right across the street from the Greenbelt Lifestyle Center, the 595 stylishly appointed guestrooms and suites combine stunning city views with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your New World Makati Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Makati
- Makati Renaissance
- New World Makati Hotel Metro Manila