New World Makati Hotel
$42
$207
$194
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
$64
$59
$149
$121
$139
$103
Agoda.com
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
$32
$26
Y2 Residence Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
$71
$59
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Astoria Greenbelt(Makati)(Great Value!)
$68
3,760 results
All reviewsresidence clubgreenbelt mallgreen beltbusiness tripthe club loungeexcellent locationbreakfast buffetexcellent staystar hotelconvenient locationliving roomdollyshoppingwilsonmanilajasminesecurity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2007

We stayed here only for one night, April 26th, 2007. This hotel is located in Makati which is the business and financial district. The staff are very friendly and kind. Security tight at the front and throughout the hotel. The room we stayed was on the Club Level floor 23. This room was excellent and very clean. This room $170 per night, we paid, direct with them and the club rooms x2. They have a "Club Lounge" for club level guests offering snacks, and alcoholic drinks at night. Food excellent and we loved the hot chocolate!!

We would definitely stay here again if in the Makati area.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Nini141
Reviewed April 21, 2007

I am a Marriott's Reward Silver member and my business requires travel all over the world. I have stayed at the Edsa and Makati Shangri-La hotels in the Manila area and expected the same luxury from a Renaissance brand. I was very disappointed. I was given a room with two single beds rather than the king I requested. The beds and living furniture were comfortable, but the desk and chair were very outdated and uncomfortable. The bathroom was clean, but the caulking around the shower was rusty and beginning to mildew. I was working nights while there, and my sleep was disrupted three times by housekeeping even though I had given explicit instructions not to do so. Snacks and drinks offered in the room were extremely expensive and Internet access was $5 per hour or $75 for the week...not the most business friendly rates. In all, I was happy I received award points for my stay and would probably do so again. However I would definitely know that the best of the best is down the street at the Shangri-La.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2007

This is a great hotel with a solid 4 stars plus in what I saw as the best location in Manila. It is across the street from a great shopping area and within walking distance of downtown. The entire area of Makati is great-it looks like Beverly Hills. And I found nothing less than great about the hotel-great food, pool, location, service etc. I loved the hotel and the location.

• Stayed: February 2007
Reviewed April 13, 2007

This hotel is centrally located in Makati, across a minor street from the Greenbelt Mall, which contains a plethora of restaurants in addition to the usual stores. An elevated walkway allows easy access to several other malls. The physical property of this hotel is routine, but nothing special. The rooms are clean and well appointed, but somewhat on the small side. It has a pool, fitness center and business center, but all are merely adequate. We were in the club level and the lounge was nice with a good breakfast buffet, but again, nothing above the norm. However, the main drawback to this property was the service. In a five night stay, we encountered numerous instances of poor or indifferent service. This ranged from unstaffed business center and gift shop (we were directed to each by the front desk for assistance with certain items, so this was especially annoying) to not having car service reservations made when requested. We discussed this matter with the manager and his attitude and actions lead us to believe that the service problems were an aberration, but we can only report what we experienced.

Bottom Line: This property is acceptable, but it seems likely that one would have a better experience at one of the nearby major properties (Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, Dusit). It did appear that Makati is the best area in which to stay in Manila.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Davidwatts
Reviewed April 9, 2007

I stayed at the Renaissance Makati in Manila at the end of March. This hotel is absolutely awesome and the best value I ever had. The breakfast (included) was superb. Rooms were very clean and all the people working there are so nice. They are the best!