“Great Food! And healthy too!”
Review of FaBurrito

FaBurrito
Ranked #410 of 1,445 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: faburrito offers healthy and freshly prepared burritos, bowls, salads and tacos. We are a quick serve Mexican restaurant but we aim to do more than just serve good food. At Faburrito, our main goal is to make customers feel overall good about eating there.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love Faburrito.

There is a lot of good Burrito places in Makati but FaBurrito is the one that uses the healthiest incredients with resonable pricing.

I ate there so often that they made me celebrity member and now I get 20%!!!
So I keep on eating there all the time! So it's save to say that it's consistently good! ;)

And they have good aircon and working wifi.. I use it to work as well ;)

Highly recommended!

Plus the staff is super friendly and greets me by my name since day one... :)

3  Thank OliverK08

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I visited Makati while on vacation and was craving Mexican food (not the greasy kind that you see in most of Manila). I stumbled upon this place while walking around and was drawn to their concept of healthy mexican food. Service was excellent and they were so helpful with explaining the menu to me, it also helped that there were pictures. I tried their fish taco, steak burrito with mango salsa (yum!) and a drink (not all for me). I also like that you can see their kitchen and that it's CLEAN! Ingredients were so fresh, definitely not a meal to feel guilty about. Wish I could have a fish taco now!
Also, I saw on their wall that they are very involved in the community, mainly working with underprivileged children. Way to go Faburrito!

4  Thank Erika Z
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Why do I eat here almost everyday?

1. It's healthy: I can order anything on their menu and not feel bad about it one bit. I know that everything is low in fat and nutritious.

2. Excellent service: It's refreshing how friendly their staff is. They really seem happy to be working there. They also have a special card for frequent customers where you can get discounts!

3. Giving back: I can eat anywhere else and leave full. But because 10% of the proceeds from my meal goes to charity, I can leave here full AND knowing that I am helping make a difference in other's lives.

4. Food: It's delicious!!!

6  Thank Franklin L
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Whenever I am near the area, I make sure to drop by this place for some nacho fix :)
I like their menu offering only natural ingredients.

Tried their nachos at an affordable price. It's good for 2 pax as well :)
Not a fan of the veggie soup though. Or maybe it's because I don't like tomato soup at all. Maybe make their menu more specific.

3  Thank d3niss3
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Had the opportunity to come to this restaurant for a meeting in the second floor. Food was okay but I am not really a great fan of mexican food. But its okay for a meeting because it has a second floor area.

2  Thank crispypata