“Good location & value”
Review of Touch of Hands Spa

Touch of Hands Spa
Ranked #6 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Makati
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to create an environment that will facilitate the total relaxation of your mind, body and senses. We have a team of highly trained therapists that are dedicated in providing you with the best therapeutic massage. In short, our goal is to enrich your life with traditional massage techniques that are tried and tested through the ages. Ultimately, enabling your body to soul to recover naturally from the strains of daily life. Be healthier, be happier, be relaxed!Touch Of Hands will take you there.Come and visit us just once and we are confident that you will be back time and time again.Visit our website and see our location
Reviewed October 28, 2012

After experiencing a very ordinary massage with off hand disinterested staff in another spa near the green belt, we located 'Touch of Hands' which is in a safe area and open to 4am.

Pros
Inexpensive
Professional
Clean

Cons
None

We look forward to going again, would recommend.

2  Thank fraser97
dolui2003, Manager at Touch of Hands Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Mabuhay from Touch of Hands Spa!

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience that you had with us. Rest assure that the encouraging feedback has been passed to our employee as well as to the entire team. Thank you once again for your usual support.

All reviews
"manila"
in 5 reviews
"rates"

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great place to go for inexpensive massage in hectic Manila. As I recall it works out to about $8 for 1 hour.

Touch of Hands has a few different locations, so check out their website to see what's closest to your hotel.

We twice went to the Mabini Branch location: 3rd Flr. Casa Tesoro Bldg., 1335 A. Mabini St. Ermita Manila

This location was convenient for us in relation to our hotel and other tourist sites. The Mabini Branch is between the downtown Robinson mall, and the Hobbit House bar - places that were on our list to check out.

The only downside was my smelly 'face pillow' during the massage. I think it was overdue for a wash.

2  Thank product-of-canada

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I went here with my wife yesterday we had the body scrub and combination massge it was very good! We stayed in St.Giles Makati and this spa is just infront of our hotel me and my wife always get a massage everyday for 1 week vacation in Philipines the service was very good they washed my foot before starting the massage and they have good service they are very friendly. So if you are going to this spa choose Mel she's very good.Keep it up !

3  Thank Mark_0927

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Like a Macdonalds hamburger, you know you;ll always get the same thing, time and time again..

They give a straightforward massage, down to the last minute, everyhting is standardized. The sequence is strictly followed by each masseuse so it matter little whether Sally, Jane or Mary massages you-- its all the same training and sequence.

I suppose this is what theyre trying to acheive... but I've had better and I should know as I have a massage about 2 to 3 times a week. I'm not allowed to say where here in this review otherwise its spam and not the point of this excercise..

In summary, its not bad.. its just not great enough for me to keep coming back.

5  Thank MZINNSGeneralManager