“Authentic Italian Cuisine!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Makati, Philippines
“Authentic Italian Cuisine!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I would have to post this review under their Makati branch since there is none for MOA branch.

On the very rare times that we hang-out in MOA, we always see to it that we eat at Bistro Ravioli. The have the most appetizing Italian pasta and pizza just like those that are served in Italian homes and restaurants.

Their raviolis are to die for. Very filling, 9 pcs. per serving, made on the spot while you're watching. The pizza is thin-crust and flavorful and really yummy especially that you get to fold it just like how Napoletanos eat their pizza.

My all time favorite is the shrimp with basil pizza and the salmon ravioli but I've already tasted their ravioli with Italian sausage (salsiccia) and it is also yummy.

Price is really affordable for the taste and the ambiance of the restaurant. We paid Php 1200 for 2 pasta, 1 pizza, 1 diabo wings and 1 red iced tea.

Will definitely come back!! Glad to know they are already in Makati.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank sofiasy

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Quezon City, Philippines
“The best ravioli I have ever tasted”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

One hint that a restaurant offers good food is the line of guests waiting to get a table. So when my husband and I saw the line at Bistro Ravioli at Glorietta 3 one evening, we decided to try this restaurant. Although filled with customers, the service staff are quick on their feet so we did not wait long to have a table. The soft, italian music in the restaurant made us smile as we remembered movies associated with cooking/baking - from julie to julia, rattatouille, to chocolat. The place is very small - only about 4 small tables and 1 long table- that extends to the hallway of the mall, but I think this adds to the relaxed atmosphere of the place. Since the house specialty is ravioli, I decided to give it a try. I ordered ravioli with feta cheese and spinach in pesto sauce. The soft dough of the ravioli inserted with the the feta cheese and spinach covered with the pesto sauce was a delight to my taste buds. The serving is enough for two persons so my husband and I shared. He ordered barbecued ribs which did not meet our expectations because the meat was not tender. Over-all, we were happy with our experience so we returned to the place 2 weeks later to sample their oven-brick pizza. We tried margherita pizza and of course, ordered the ravioli again. The pizza did not disappoint us. The crust is thin and the ingredients were fresh. For only about P300 per head, inclusive of drinks, Bistro Ravioli passed my standards on good food and excellent service. I just hope they will have a branch in Trinoma, Quezon City.

• Visited September 2011