“Breakfast fast and easy”
Review of Bizu

Bizu
Ranked #3 of 42 Dessert in Makati
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Sausage was great, eggs Benedict was so so, 10 hours roasted beef was excellent. Staff is super friendly and choice of teas is killing you in the best possible way. But the most amazing thing was the hot chocolate. A melted goodness.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great food, good service and awesome deserts. ..................... ............... ........ .......

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our family came to visit us in Manila, so we needed restaurants that served Filipino cuisine. Bizarre was that for us for breakfast. They had a traditional Filipino breakfast on top of that they had what I wanted like a Benedict. Great place for breakfast. Cool chic environment. They generally have pastries but we didn't get any because I got full from breakfast. Warning hot chocolate is really thick compared to what I'm used to drinking like something from Starbucks. Very thick but delicious.

1  Thank Jerome Sharon P
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Ambiance was quite appealing. Food was, I don't know, perhaps for my taste it wasn't so delightful.

The Molten Chocolate Souffle was 'OK'. The macaroons I ordered were way too sweet.

I had to order green tea twice, because the first one wasn't so concentrated or that hot either. I asked them to serve me another green tea that was richer than the first one and was hot enough to last for long.

2  Thank Sheryn6
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My hubby and I very much enjoyed our lunch at Bizu. The service was fantastic - big smiles.
The coffee was great -they even provide Stevia and warm milk. I had a salad with chicken that was fantastic and my hubby tried the Eggs benedict - really good. Lots of Eggs and Ham - Omelets looked great and included coffee. The desserts looked great - we had had a coffee/dessert one evening at the Bizu in Makati and it was great.

This place has nice relaxing music, quiet, relaxed atmosphere, good service and a full menu.