“Dinner at Mongkok”

Description: Telephone + 63 2 501 3065
Columbus, Ohio
“Dinner at Mongkok”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This restaurant was very convenient for me since it was just walking distance to where I was staying. The food was great and price is not expensive.

The only thing I didn't like was it was kind of crowded. I have to move several times just to give way to guests who are passing by our table...I wasn't happy about that because it distracts me while I was supposed to enjoy my meal.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sam H

makati city
“Good food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Had a lunch last Saturday with my sister. We both ordered seafood noodle soup which tastes very good and the serving was large enough which could be eaten by two individuals. We also ordered crab meat siomai and fried shanghai meat. Though they served the fried shanghai meat late, we both were satisfied with what we ate. Staff were friendly as well.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Febs0783
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Appetizing and filling rice toppings”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We tried their rice toppings and emerged happy with our orders. Our individual bowls had generous servings of steamed rice flavoured with the sauce of our choices. In our case, it was honey sauce of the roasted duck (for me) and the sweet and sour sauce of the fish fillet (for my two daughters). Since the viand was placed on top of the rice, the sauce went dripping down, moistening and flavouring the piping hot rice... appetizing and filling as well. Since it was noontime, the food attendants moved at a frenzied pace to comply with the demands of its patrons. My verdict: good food at a reasonable price.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank sonjie923
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Delicious Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

They do serve delicious, steaming hot Chinese Food at Mongkok. It was a 1st for me to visit the new area at Glorietta after the bombing incident several years ago. We were looking for a place to have our lunch and Mongkok looked like a good place to have Chinese food.

The food in Mongkok are reasonably priced. We had steamed duck rice toppings; sweet and sour fish fillet rice toppings and sesame balls. They have a variety of Chinese food fare from rice toppings to regular ala carte meals. It's up to you to choose what you'll have. Their meals are good for an individual serving or they have choices good for a huge family. And they all look so delicious to eat based from the others from the other patrons within the restaurant.

The place was crowded on a weekend and I guess being in the center of the business district that is Glorietta, Makati City - the restaurant could indeed be jampacked may it be on regular days and more specially on a weekend or on a holiday.

I'd come back for another visit.

• Visited May 2013