“April2013” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Time Traveller's Tourist Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Makati
Time Traveller's Tourist Inn
You added Time Traveller's Tourist Inn to your Saves list
Ranked #28 of 32 Makati B&B and Inns
Long Beach, California
“April2013”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Location of the hotel is great. Accessible to public transportation, restaurants, laundry services and more. Staffs are very courteous, helpful and accommodating. However, the hotel itself needs some improvements. My room's hotwater was not working, there are very tiny ants crawling all over the room and one Cucurachas said hi to me on my last night. I brought some Sees Candies for friends and relatives and it didn't take long for the ants to find it. For 895 pesos per person per night is reasonable compared to other places in the same area or street. This Inn is a converted residence. There is no elevator so if you are billeted to the upper floors, you have to climb the stairs. I stayed for for 5 days and my during all that time, my sheets were never changed and I had to discard my on trash. I don't know if it the Inn's policy not to disturb the occupants for the purpose of cleaning the room. My degree of tolerance is high and so I could not say whether this Inn is good or bad. Again, the staffs are very friendly, helpful and courteous. For travellers on a budget, you could use this Inn. If you are looking for something better than what I mentioned above, try Imax Inn about 7 bldgs south of the same street, closer to De La Rosa Ave/Street, for 1200 per night per person.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Families
Business
Manila, Philippines
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

It's a terrible APARTMENT. The pictures regarding this inn doesn't speak on the actual place. My girlfriend and I went here to spend the night 'coz her dormitory is already closed at that time since they have a curfew of 10pm. The place was near the event we attended so we took the chance of staying there since most of the hotels/inn near Ayala was full.

Once we saw the place, I kinda want to back out. But since we're already there, we just paid and directly went to the room (that was not ready yet) looking forward to have a good sleep because it's already 2am. When we got into the room, I was shocked to see that kind of SH**!!!!

The room was HORRIBLE - no flush toilet, aircon with scotch tapes, room was big but has a really foul smell and pillows with used covers. GAHD!

After that, I already talk to the "caretaker" and asked if he could transfer us to a more decent room but he was so hesitant. So we decided to just take the money we paid that cost P1,580 for a night but they refused to give the whole amount and just gave us P1,080. I was so angry that I wanted to talk to the owner but they refused. After the loooong talk regarding their "service charge", the next thing we do was just took the money and left the place right away.

So guys, don't go here. You will just be disappointed. Yeah, it's kinda cheap coz this place is in Makati but still, don't be fooled.

I hope this review awaken its management to serve the people better and improve their hotel/inn services specially their rooms.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
35 Thank Dell12512

Travelers are raving about these Makati hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Makati
Makati International Inn
Our Awesome Hostel
Our Awesome Hostel
#6 of 46 in Makati
4.5 of 5 stars 92 reviews

Been to Time Traveller's Tourist Inn? Share your experiences!