“Best Makati 2 bedroom Unit.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Spa Residences Pool at 31st Floor
Spa Residences Pool at 31st Floor
Roofdeck View at #1st Floor of A. Venue Building
The Owners
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
jade a
Seattle, Washington
“Best Makati 2 bedroom Unit.”
Reviewed May 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and my family of 3 go home to the philippines every year. We always stay in the same area, which is Makati. Albert's condo is perfect for us since it is in the exact area we desire. I have rented other condos in buildings that are just next door to this building. And I have to say that Albert's unit is by far the best one so far. First of all he was very accommodating and answered all my questions fast. I actually booked his unit last minute when i was already in the philippines. The other condo I was renting in a new luxury building nearby had a very bad leak from the air conditioner, even the flooring was getting soaked. So I found Albert's condo and it was by far better. The location was better since it is located centrally to everything. In front there is a night market which we love to eat at and hang out at night. There is a SM supermarket and a small shopping mall in front also that has everything you will need. Many restaurants within walking distance and also nightlife. Taxis, uber, and grab car are very easy to get in front of the condo. The staff there are more than helpful. Many other huge malls are very nearby. You can even walk to one within a few minutes and watch movies, eat at nice restaurants and do some shopping. The unit is very big and was very comfortable for me and my family. I would definitely go back and rent this unit again. I highly recommend it to everyone. Thank you for a very pleasant stay Albert.

PazT8
“And we came back....again...and again”
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Albert's place never disappoints. This is our third time and my family are looking forward to our next holiday! The unlimited choices of good restaurants, Century Mall Shopping area & theatre around the corner is a big bonus with great coffee and lots of fabulous places to keep a first & 'old' timers like us would absolutely enjoy. Equally important for us is that Albert is just a phone call away - very helpful, so accommodating, great host away from home. Well done! Highly recommended!

A G
“Best accomodation ever”
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Unit is wonderful. Walking distance to the mall and restaurants. Owner is very responsive and helpful. Would recommend this place to my friends here in NY/NJ.

ismaelita...
Azusa
“Visitors from the US”
Reviewed December 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This 2BR 2BA condominium unit in Makati is an excellent place to stay when visiting the Philippines. The place is secured, safe and clean. Grocery store, restaurants and shopping mall are walking distance from the condominium. The parking space included with the rent is very useful and helpful. We had a peaceful, enjoyable 3- week stay at this place. The owner and his property manager privided us with great customer service. They are very hospitable and accommodating. The price we paid to stay (like we own it, including amenities) at this place was very reasonable.

Singapore
Reviewed February 24, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jon P
Perth, Australia
“Comfortable place and great location”
Reviewed September 8, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Albert was easy to deal with via email and he offered a convenient pick up service from the airport for a reasonable fee.
His sister was pleasant and key exchange was easy. Makati is a wonderful area of Manila and we had everything at our doorstep. Supermarkets, 7/11 and night markets, as well as regular taxi availability all hours.
It was great for me and my wife, her sister and 2 children. I fully recommend this place. When I visit from Australia I would like to stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close proximity to everything we needed
Liked least: Needed more lifts in the building.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CANADA
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing