“superb steak but no vegetables”
Review of Piadina Italiana

Piadina Italiana
Ranked #845 of 1,601 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 26, 2016

From the entrée to the main course, it was superb. The service was great as well. One thing I missed was the vegetables. I asked for vegetables and got nothing more than one little leaf of Chinese cabbage.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed July 8, 2015

I love Italian food! Italian food from this restau? not so much.

I ate here before (around 2013) and I can't even remember the pasta I ordered-- it was a disappointment and I got really sad. I had to make my then boyfriend finish it for me because I don't want it to get wasted but he didn't like it too.
It was around 5PM and the place was empty; the staff seemed they're all tired and unhappy with what their doing. Being the only customers that time, it was surprising that we weren't entertained as much-- you know, we had to ask for the menu, had to look for someone to take our order, it was bad.
I now feel sad while writing this.

The branch by the way was in Solaris One, Makati
I have never been back to any of their branch since then.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Super dinner for an affordable Price in a great atmosphere and a nice Location, very Close from the New World Hotel

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you've never been to Italy and wanted to try or have a taste of italian food, i do NOT recommand you to visit piadina italian restaurant.
This has nothing to do with Italian taste.
Quantities are too small.
Taste is sweet.
Ingredients are not original.

Is just another fast food low quality place where you can eat basic, not healthy and poor food.
Asian Piadina would be lot more appropriate!

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed March 16, 2013

if you've never been to italy and wanted to try or have a taste of italian food, i command you to visit piadina italian restaurant. you might have to wait a wee bit, but its worth the wait. after all, good food cannot be heated in microwave and it has to be prepare by hand. if you are like me and can take down a whole calzone, do give it a good whirl. you will never regret the taste of their sauce, meat, cheese and of course the bread.

Date of visit: April 2012