“Food is good but exhaust is terrible”
Review of Nanbantei of Tokyo

Nanbantei of Tokyo
Ranked #171 of 1,445 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Been on this restaurant quite sometimes food is good but not great. I've been to many japanese restaurant's and I must say the exhaust is terrible that your clothes stinks of food when you get out. Not clean and very slimy the table. Will never go back

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have been going to this place every so often, and they have consistently maintained their quality and the price is very affordable, considering the high quality of incredients! Keep up

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Been passing by this restaurant a lot but it does not appeal to me until one night, my family decided to see what this restaurant can offer and we did not regret in trying this restaurant.
Food is simple, grilled and skewered, we loved the salmon, chicken balls, tofu, beef and the service is good enough to want to come back and try again.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is one of the few restaurants I make a point of going to whenever I am visiting the Philippines. You can tell it is popular with just about anyone because it gets crowded really fast especially at dinner time. I think the food rates right up there with some of the yakitori places I have been to in Japan but is less expensive. For a bargain price you can get one of their specials 21 pieces so you can have a taste of their most popular sticks. I especially love the asparagus wrapped in bacon, the tofu and tiny chicken wings (and I mean tiny but oh so tasty). Introduced my sister and nephews to this place during this trip and even her picky eater teenage (hamburger loving) boys loved it.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Been here during the father's day celebration with my family. They got lots of freebies for all of us esp for the kids. The food can be enjoyed by kids except sashimi. The price is affordable, imagine spending just about P1500 for a group of 7! They got this group meal thats really good for the budget. Plus the service was efficient and warm.