“The Pacquiao-Bradley fight got in the way...”
Review of Cerveseria

Cerveseria
Ranked #290 of 1,416 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This was my 3rd visit this year and it happened to fall on the same time the Pacman-Bradley fight was on TV. During my first two visits the food was delicious. This time around the back staff must've been watching the fight on TV like everyone in the Philippines.

I had the same entrees as my previous visits which were PolloIberico, Conchinilio and Paella Cerveseria. All three dishes were ok but not to par as in previous visits. My companions agreed, the food was a bit flat.

Hopefully next time I dine there the kitchen staff will be back on their game.

1  Thank Pao B
There are newer reviews for Cerveseria

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Went here for some drinks and paella. Great service nice outdoor dining area good wine list. Would come back again. Near green belt 3

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Our group went here during their happy hour, which offered a buy 1 take 1 beer promo. What I found unique is that when the first beer came, the staff gave a gold bar look alike which is used to claim the 2nd bottle of beer. However, our group was told that the 2nd bottle of beer can only be claimed by the same drinker of the 1st bottle! I found this policy unusual, but my friend and I just found humor with this procedure, and there are ways around it, if you want. The place is nice, the service was fast.

2  Thank al22tecc
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This classy joint has a couple of private 'rooms', more like 10 to 12 seater alcoves separated by a curtain.

The waitresses were friendly. Their extended Happy Hour offered 2 for 1 San Miguel light beers (my favourite tipple) for P110 which is a reasonable price of P55 each. The same person is supposed to drink both but this is pretty hard for them to enforce.

The lighting was soft.

Recommended, as food is also on offer. My friends enjoyed it.

2  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had a few friends meet at this venue for pre dinner drinks. Due to a function we were upgraded to a private room at no cost with no minimum spend.

They offer 2 for 1 local drinks which is a 50 per cent saving compared to the nearby Cafe Havana who don't have any happy hours. Staff were very friendly and efficient and definitely a good place for a drink. Located at Greenbelt 3 surrounded by lovely gardens.

Would love to try their Tapas Menu.

3  Thank tommomelbourne