“ayala triangle branch lousy service”
Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #856 of 1,400 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 818 4444 http://food.clickthecity.com/b/OWf105
Manila, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ayala triangle branch lousy service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I pre-ordered a tub of ice cream (how hard can it get) when my messenger got there, they said they ran out (even though i had the order taker guy confirm that they had it in stock) No problem, changed the order. then it took them THIRTY MINUTES to give my messenger the ice cream. I mean really? what are you doing ? churning the milk?

• Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Best Italian Food in the City”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Basically its all Italian Cuisine all the way to dessert , Everytine im in makati i cannot resist the temptation to eat here in Amici, , you really get the real italian taste Pizza is good although it seems to get smaller each time i visit , some real nice pasta dishes and great gelato ice creams not a cheap menu but good

Visited April 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
“Love the pasta!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Since I can't find the Amici in Greenhills here in TA, I'd like to review it here in the Makati thread. I've been eating here for years with my family and we frequent this branch. The extraordinary service by Macky made us enjoy our dining experience. Service and food really go hand in hand. From the parking assistance of the guard until we were seated, we were taken care of. Our server Macky was really courteous, engaging, warm, and accommodating. It's the dinner tonight that spurred me to write a review for this restaurant.

I just love their Linguine Fantastico and Prosciutto e Funghi pizza. The pasta is very flavorful and I'm not a fan of sweet (Filipino - style) so I love the taste of olives, prosciutto, garlic and tomato chunks. Their pizza is very thin, one could fold it and enjoy. Their menu has expanded and there's a wide variety of appetizers, pizza, pasta, main courses with rice, and of course the gelato by CaraMia.

I'll definitely return with friends.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank CJ C
“The original”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant is where it all started. The first amici branch back in the days when we had to go all the way to Don Bosco just to have a taste of their authentic italian cuisines. Nowadays it is still very famous despite having several branches all over the metro. The place still looks the same with a very comfortable setting and excellent service. Their meat ragu pizza and ravioli di spinaci are my favorite.

• Visited February 2013
“I miss the old amici”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

It is a truly a gem in makati. I have been here before when i visited the country. Good and authentic italian fodd at a very reasonable price. The serving is also big and good for sharing. The gelatos however i think need some improvement. Not so authentic