“A repeat favorite”

Ranked #73 of 1,506 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://www.clickthecity.com/metro/?p=9699
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I always come here as soon as I arrive in the Philippines. Our family enjoys meals together at this restaurant. Our favorite staples are the fried dinuguan, kare-kare, crispy pata. We always end up ordering much more than we can finish. But the doggy bag is never a disappointing option from here.
There is another Kanin Club in Alabang and that is just as good if not better.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

As someone new to Makati City, walking around near my hotel, looking for something that seemed like a real restaurant, I was a dismayed by the countless fast food places - homegrown or otherwise. I wanted to at least try some real Filipino food, and Kanin Club offered that opportunity. The service was fine, not great. The atmosphere likewise. But I had a nice entrée that boasted "mountain grown" rice and a delicious peanut sauce. I also tried some sour mango, which I liked, but they weren't kidding about the sour part. When I got back home, I realized I had incurred about $12K of credit fraud which began the day after I started using my credit card in Makati City, and this was the first place I ate. So maybe pay with cash just in case.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Whenever I think of a good Filipino food and wanting to stuff myself and my colleagues at work,
KANIN CLUB is our answer.

Crispy Dinuguan and Kare-Kare ... the best choices
Food servings are good enough for 3 to 5 people
So most diners here come in such groups
Service - Very Good - All Men except the cashier - They move fast and strong

On lunch, be sure to be there by 11:15 else you will be among those bunch waiting to be seated.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

If i would cheat on my diet, this is where i would use my cheat chit. Amazingly delicious. They also have the best Gulaman at Sago which i have been looking for.

2  Thank NLT111656
Reviewed September 7, 2013

if ever you get the chance to visit this place, try tinapa rice! i liked it soooo much.. pair it with the crispy dinuguan. perfect!