“pies and glazed pork galore”
Review of Banapple

Banapple
Ranked #8 of 41 Dessert in Makati
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Http://www.clickthecity.com/metro/?p=9699
Reviewed June 19, 2013

i have consistent words for this place: banoffee, banoffee, banoffee and glazed tocino all day breakfast set...

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I love Banapple! I love their entrees! Though the CAKES for me are just so-so (well, i'm a pastry arts graduate) for my taste. Their Iced Tea i love! Great value for money, definitely! I hope they open more branches in the south!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

For a restaurant that prides itself on desserts, the Blue Berry Cheesecake(which is the bare minimum EVERY dessert place must do right) was rather mediocre. The pastry was dry, weirdly moist and the cheese didn't seem of good quality. Although the entrees seem appetizing, the meat was under cooked and hard and the sauce tasted like a brown sauce from a fast food chain. The garlic rice was the only saving grace, but didn't really compensate for the rest. Wouldn't visit again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Love their Strawberry Amaretto Cheesecake and Banoffee pie. I love that they have a good selection of my favorite cheesecakes. Nice interiors too!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure of the specific name but I got the chicken cordon bleu and it was simply delish. Portions are filling at its best. I also got their cheescake and I'm not sure of it's specific name, again. It's the best way for closure. Enjoy!

1  Thank palmalici0usdef