“There won't be a next time”

Top of the Citi by Chef Jessie
Ranked #260 of 1,473 Restaurants in Makati
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Top of the Citi by Chef Jessie is the executive fine dining restaurant at the 34th floor of the Citibank Tower along Paseo de Roxas. The restaurant has a dining area that can fit 120 people, seven function rooms (for meetings etc.). Guests can sit at the dining area, or have their meals al fresco at the terrace (the restaurant has two terraces offering a 360-degree view of Manila). It also has a curiously shaped bar that "looks like a bog bowl in the middle of the room, or a floating bar because it's lit from under." Top of the Citi gets busy at lunchtime, but at night (starting at 5p.m.) the bar gets all the action. Chef Jessie even concocted new drinks as well as bar chow (cute gustatory delights). "Before going home, (the people who work in the Makati area) can go here, eat or have a few drinks and – as we say – wind down at the Top."
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Very disappointed with the service for a fine dining restaurant. I am more satisfied with McDonald's service than in here. Definitely not going back. I hope the management correct their system

5  Thank 宗彬 謝

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Terrible service! We were scheduled for their 9:30pm valentine dinner. Imagine we were served our first course after an hour and thirty minutes! If not for my partner who threatened to leave if we continue to wait, we wouldn't have eaten dinner. We should've walked out after 30 minutes of waiting but no..we considered trying their service. After the meal, we asked for a discount because of the hassle we've been through but wasn't given because the waitress told us they will shoulder the amount. We paid full, but vowed never again to eat in this place. I DON'T highly recommend eating in this place.. Such a waste of time and money!

7  Thank Monica L
Reviewed February 8, 2014

On top of the excellent food, make sure you have a coffee at the terrace outside - the view down below is simply breathtaking and well worth the visit alone!

1  Thank GeorgeCh
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The place has a great view and good location. The food was really tasty, I ate the Salmon set (Soup/ Salad; Mains and Dessert); My other colleague had prawns tempura- almost 6-7 of them, too much for her to finish. Overall- great food.

1  Thank Prasanna J
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went here for the first time for a small company dinner. The evening we went there for dinner just so happened to be really stormy out. That said, we unfortunately weren't able dine outside and enjoy the great view. There weren't many people at the restaurant (probably cos everyone wanted to go home right after work!) so the service was prompt.

The menu is very interesting - lots of different cuisines to choose from.Don't be surprised to see sashimi next to the ostrish and cordon bleu..!

I ordered the prawn curry. I asked them to make it mild as I'm not that good with spicy food. They made it exactly how I wanted it- tasted great!

Save room for dessert as well. Pretty good selected as well (includes their well-known souffles - lots of choices for souffles alone!)

Food's relatively pricey (not really surprised, as the restaurant used to only be opened to executives in that building - Citibank tower).

1  Thank LGR_1118