“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I love Indian food and it is hard to get authentic Indian taste here in Manila. I tried New Bombay, and it was great. I am definitely addicted to their chicken biryani and chicken masala. The place us homey and friendly. It is a good experience and the the food is not pricey.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went to this restaurant by reading reviews of this,from the start it looked ok.we were place at a table below the aircon unit which was dripping on my partner,during the meal.halfway true the meal the guy told us we could move if we wanted a little late mind you.i went for chicken vindaloo and asked for extra spices but I didn't even get spicy(I told the guy it's not spicy and he told me next time I'll cook for you ) but I don't think id go back it was that bad !!! My partner went for shrimp curry ( shrimp was very very small) but for the price of 245 per main course it was very cheap experience.over all meal for 2 less than 1000 peso pretty cheap place but lacking good quality.
Would I go back well no I wouldn't.staff very good and food was out pretty quick.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

the quality is superb, the restaurant is well kept..service is superb..food is tasty..what more can u ask..

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had our dinner in glorietta branch near hard rock cafe. The food's great but they have terrible waiters.. and when i asked one of the waiters about the menu, she kept on raising her eyebrows. Im not familiar with indian food but I can tell by the way she answered my questions that she doesn't know a lot about the food they serve. So much for customer service. l'm very disappointed.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I ate at the new Mumbai resto last night I have to say the food was excellent! The staff was nice and friendly and even gave a Barbi doll to my daughter:) we had the rice biryani and the malai kofta and both were really tasty. I will come back there for sure. :)