“Elite Mall not for ordinary People”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Power Plant Mall

Power Plant Mall
Ranked #1 of 12 Fun & Games in Makati
Dasmarinas City, Philippines
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Elite Mall not for ordinary People”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

why should i say this, this mall is for sophisticated people. good thing i am able to adapt to the people who visiting this place. foreigners and also rich people and most of them are English Speaking. good thing my husband and i we belong here even though we are not rich. at least we can speak English heheheheh. well just an ordinary mall with an extra ordinary touch of people. thats all i can say top brands and also varieties of restaurant to choose from and the ambiance is great.

3 Thank Biaaattcccchhhh B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Rock it on Rockwell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I always enjoy whenever I go shopping here in Rockwell.

Place was not congested
Branded stores are mostly what you will see but they also have some local stores.

Some online sellers have stalls here too they have a corner for small time sellers. One beside national bookstore and the other is in the opposite section.

Cinema here is not too big.
But its fine.

I get to see some lical artists shopping here as well.

What I hate about is that foreigners wouldn't even take time to dress themselves up before coming here. They just wear sandos and shorts and slippers which making it seem like a wet market. Good thing most of them still looks good.hehehehe

Visited March 2014
Barrigada, Mariana Islands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Leisure Shopping! Comfortable and Diverse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

The Power Plant Mall is great for leisure shoppers. Not congested with people. Very comfortable and diverse. I recommend Santi's Delicatessen for the best cuts of imported sausage, meats, wine, cheese, and spices. I especially like the pickled olives and their selection of cold cuts and bread.

I recommend the POWER PLANT MALL at Rockwell for comfortable and leisure shopping experience.

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
489 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,270 helpful votes
“Great alternative to Greenbelt Shopping Mall!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I like this small upscale Shopping Mall which is located in the Rockwell area.The benefit is that this place isnt as busy as say Greenbelt and one can wander around in more comfort. During Christmas time when we visited the place was decorated beautifully in Christmas Theme.

The Restaurant choices at this Shopping Centre are varied and good. My favourites so far are Wild Ginger and Wooden Spoon. On the street side there are several more restaurants where one can have a meal and a drink alfresco style.Upstairs is Draft Brewery where one can have a nice beer.

Great alternative to Greenbelt Shopping Mall.

1 Thank tommomelbourne
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ambience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I saw the Mall at night, dressed up with beautiful lights ready for Christmas. My visit started with me being escorted across the road by a lovely traffic officer and a kind joke about by Tagalog.
The closer I got, the more beautiful the outside lights were.
Inside, similarly spectacular.
The Mall is clearly "high end", as indicted by the clue the beautiful lady in the excellent Supermarket gave me. The clue to mall clientele, clear, when she asked me if I was with an Embassy.
Lovely ambience. Great people.
Avoid the The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf if you like hot, strong, well made Latte. Or maybe a bad day in there?

2 Thank wrhome