“Poor Customer Service!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
Manila, Philippines
“Poor Customer Service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

-Went to landmark to complete a certain "wish list". 'Gotta have something before going home, so I decided to went down here. 'Ordered greenwich special (family size), 2 lasagna and 2 sets of garlic sticks. While waiting, I noticed that there were like 3 person who's waiting for their order. 'Browse my fb while waiting. After 10 minutes, I decided to follow up. While asking for my orders, the staff immedietly told me to that just wait cause it will be a first come first serve basis, and that they still have pending orders prior to mine. I said, "oh well, I'm just asking! " then went back to my seat. After 15 mins, I already saw my order from behind, but the b***tchy staff was pretending to clean the counter and refill the courtesy cups. So I approached her and ask for my orders. After getting it, she did'nt even said the usual line "Thank you come again". What a poor customer service in this area!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank NotAPrincess0514

Quezon City, Philippines
“good pizza and pasta place reasonably priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Greenwich is a chain of Pizza joint that you see all over the metro. In malls in particular. Very good pizza and Pasta place and reasonably priced

Visited April 2012