“Good Music and good staff”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe Makati - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe Makati
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

the food is not bad, but not great either. It is on Hard Rock standard of quality, I said.
the live music is great, with good sound and lighting.
Staff are very helpful.

1  Thank AndriasWibowo
Mean M, Ads & Promo Officer at Hard Rock Cafe Makati, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

It is always good to hear nice comments from our patrons,this inspires us to deliver a much better service you've come to expect from our cafe. We will strive hard to improve more the quality of our food. We hope to see you again at Hard Rock Cafe Makati. Thank you very much.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I am a fan of Hard Rock Cafe, but I just find this an average one... at least the value for price... and the band I went on that day was a little bit disappointing since this was more likely a "soft rock cafe" rather than as it is named...

1  Thank fchan100
Mean M, Ads & Promotions Officer at Hard Rock Cafe Makati, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing us your experience at our restaurant,this will help us improve our services. We sincerely apologize if we didnt meet the quality of service you come to expect from us. We will look into our artist/band line up and review their music. Rest assured the next time you visit us we can show you a much better service,good music and a rockin' experience.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I wanted to check out the difference in HRC Seattle and Makati (which apparently the only HRC in Philippines). Then I wanted to sit in the bar table to have a chit-chat with the servers.
The two pool tables were not enough for all the crowed but that makes a nice atmosphere.
The bar-girls were good enough to understand what I wanted with a little smile to accommodate my request (Amy, Camellia & one with a long hair). Talk to the 9 year old supervisor (good sales women) with a different colored dress.

1  Thank Ruwan D
Mean M, Ads & Promotion Officer at Hard Rock Cafe Makati, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our restaurant. We will strive hard to continue to deliver a one rockin' experience to our every guests.
Again thank you for your kind comments and patronage. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Went there after shopping in Glorietta for soem hours. Asking a guard at Rustan´s where the nearest smoking possibility was, he mentioned Hard Rock. And was he right, more or less half the place is a smoking department, so nice. Cold beers, nice wine, fair prices, and super service. Nice views towards Ayala Center Square.

It's always delightful to receive a positive comment such as yours, this inspires us to improve more the quality of our service. Thank you very much. We hope to see you again at Hard Rock Cafe Makati.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had been to Hard Rock Café a while ago in Makati, to be honest it left a lot to be desired! the staff wasn't friendly, they didn't have too many vegetarian options, they weren't ready to customize. after promising me a veg salad they gave one with bacon in it. and still charged me for it. so all in all it turned out to be a bad experience for me.

1  Thank Pooja C
Mean M, Ads & Promotion/ Entertainment Officer at Hard Rock Cafe Makati, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I want to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience you had at our restaurant . Providing our guests with high quality, delicious food is one of our highest priorities. I am very sorry that your meal and the service did not live up to the level of quality that our guests have come to expect from our restaurant.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback is extremely important and will help us correct the situation. We have already taken steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

Rest assured on your next visit will we can show you that we really can do a much better job and deliver to you a one rockin’ experience.