“Reliable delivery/take-home”

Amber Golden Plate Restaurant
Ranked #516 of 1,506 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Filipino
Description: http://food.clickthecity.com/branches/ph/Gy7508/c/makati Telephone + 63 2 843 8722
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Yummy Filipino-style spaghetti and barbeque! Some of my colleagues like their pichi-pichi with coconut toppings (but I prefer mine with cheese).
This has been a staple of some of our office meetings/team lunch.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Dropped by to order and collect to take home, took about 20 minutes. Food is delicious, from the pancit, pork bbq, lumpia shanghai and pichi-pichi with coconut. I personally wouldn't eat at the restaurant for a special occasion but for take out to eat at home for the family I sure would and it's affordable. If you want a filipino take-out Ambers is what I would recommend.

1  Thank Eva J
Reviewed July 28, 2013

best barbecue and spaghetti!! and they deliver too! i do wish we had a branch nearer my home. it's seriously one of the the best bbq i've ever had, maybe next only to the u.p. beach house bbq :P

2  Thank Manel Y
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I just went here recently right after my shift at work just to order their famous Pichi Pichi with cheese. They have THE best and I will always visit them for it. The service is a bit slow but that means they pack it as you order which works for me.

1  Thank Jacque N
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Ambers is probably my comfort food whenever i want some pancit malabon, pork barbeque and pichi-pichi but too lazy to go out of mu place. Delivery is fast and efficient. Very generous serving of pancit. Its no wonder they have become one of the staple food nowadays.

1  Thank Franz_pilates