“I live their grilled porkchops”

121 Bar and Grille Restaurant
Ranked #499 of 1,416 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: International
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I went to this place countless times. Reason is i like their grilled pork chops so much that i couldn't forget it. Its an open bar and restaurant so its quite hot.. nevertheless i like their foods.

There are newer reviews for 121 Bar and Grille Restaurant

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is the bar where we had our Christmas Party and unfortunately the place is not big enough to accommodate all of us. We love the food and every one enjoyed it. They have outdoor seating but still it was frustrated because of the area. This place is not good to any big event like this.

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

A nice, sheltered, outdoor eatery on a quiet one way street in makati. Situated right next to Picasso Serviced Boutique Appartments, its the restaurant i wish was affiliated with the hotel. It's cheap, has great food and serves the coldest san mig beer in all of Makati. Literally. They store it @ 0 to 1 degrees C. The staff are all lovely and knew my first name by my second visit. There is a massive range to choose from including an extensive drinks menu. They serve authentic pinoy food and international cuisine. And they make a mean cocktail. Try the club sandwich. It's made with french toast! Delicious! It is buzzing with activity on Friday nights and caters to local workers, tourists and somewhere in between, like me. I love this place. They never cease to impress me.