“t'was such a "LEGEN--wait for it--DARY EXPERIENCE!" :)”
Review of Legend of India - CLOSED

Legend of India
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 836 4232.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I am not really that exposed to Indian dishes, however I really enjoyed my first dining experience at Legend of India. Akun and Sonika are the best hosts! I actually found myself looking forward to every dish served! I really recommend everyone to try CHICKEN MALAI! I always crave for that ever since I tried that. Legend Of India is one of the best along Jupiter St.! See you tehre soon Sonika and Akun! ;)

There are newer reviews for Legend of India

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Having been really disappointed with the Indian cuisine in Manila since arriving in the Philippines 6 years ago, I was truly relieved to discover a decent curry in Metro Manila (and right in the middle of Makati!!). The Samosas were delicious, as was the Chicken Saag and Paneer Pakora!! Great service and friendly atmosphere - would be great for get-togethers with office mates, family or friends! Will definitely be going back to sample what else they have on the menu!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

For a vegetarian like me, I was happy when our waiters informed us that they had a separate kitchen for vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes and for me this is very important.Loved their Malai Kofta! It was cooked to perfection. Tried their Dhal Tarka... and it was heaven! Tried almost all Indian restaurant in Manila and so far Legend of India was the BEST! Truly Authentic Indian taste... its like I never left Delhi. Service was great. Love their Bollywood MTV shown in their flat screen tv. I recommend this restaurant to all indian food lovers!!!

2  Thank prettybesti
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Were to start.... Ok the good points restaurant clean .. Nicely set up and air con.... Food poor vinderloo was bisto with curry powder and more potato than chicken.... Madrass bland in colour flavour and no chilli heat at all ... Bazmatti rice overcooked to a pudding.... Popadums salt feast.... An expencive dissapointment

1  Thank Mike10000000
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Quality was very good.the indian taste was felt despite being in phlippines and the belly dancers performance was fascinating. The movements and rhythm to the indian tunes was very pleasing.