I stayed here last week with my friend and it was awesome! The room was nice, air conditioning is good, friendly and accommodating staffs! Room service was excellent! But you have to ready your Php20 for room service charge!! =) My only complaint is when before i check-out, the water in the bathroom is not working PLUS I'm in a hurry to catch my Flight. I called the Front desk and the good thing is they immediately called the attention of their maintenance staff.
I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEWLY RENOVATED West Makati Hotel previously known as West Makati Tourist Inn, re-opened it's doors of hospitality to provide guests with quality service and clean accommodations at very friendly price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Orbitz so you can book your West Makati Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Makati Tourist Hotel Makati
- West Makati Hotel Metro Manila