We have stayed here twice once for 10 days in August 2009, and for 2 weeks in July 2010. Great budget hotel with everything you need in a hot country- air con, fridge, en suite bathrooms, flushing toilets and running showers. Both times we have stayed here we were on mission trips working with feeding and education projects with the many slum dwellers in the city of Manila- this made the hotel seem even more luxury as a lot of places we visited- homes and even the malls did not have toilet paper, flushing toilets or showers and hardly anywhere has air con in Philippines, except the Malls, so coming back to an air con room at the end of the day was bliss. Also loved the authentic Filipino breakfast at the cafe. The hotel were very accommodating and put 3 beds in some of the rooms so that no one had to fork out for a single room. Also were super friendly in helping us order Mcdonalds delivery when we wanted a little home from home. ps. the hotel has a computer for guests in the lobby, with half hour free internet which is ideal for writing a quick blog or updating facebook each day. Would totally recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to visit Manila on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEWLY RENOVATED West Makati Hotel previously known as West Makati Tourist Inn, re-opened it's doors of hospitality to provide guests with quality service and clean accommodations at very friendly price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your West Makati Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Makati Tourist Hotel Makati
- West Makati Hotel Metro Manila