“Loved it! Fresh and delicious. They sell gluten free bread!”
Review of Corner Tree Cafe

Corner Tree Cafe
Ranked #13 of 1,473 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Corner Tree Cafe is a Vegetarian / Vegan Cafe. We serve food from Asia to Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas in a cosy intimate setting. We also offer good wines, local beers and some house cocktails. You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy our delicious food. In fact most of our customers are omnivores, but vegetarians will feel right at home here (we also serve some gluten-free dishes). To add to our regular menu, we have weekly specials sometimes inspired by current events or international days. Booking is advisable. Children welcome.
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I found this restaurant after a search for gluten free Manila. They carry bread from a third party GF bakery which they sell frozen. There are only a few GF items on the menu, but they were tasty. We started with guacamole with corn chips. Simple but good. I had the Kare-Kareng Gulay, which is veggies, with peanut sauce and rice. Hubby had GF pasta which he enjoyed. It was easy to catch a cab out front after we were done.

2  Thank jstarr23

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Their food is pricey for the quality of their food..... They don't know how to balance the sweetness of a particular vegetable to their sauces, condiments, flavorings and seasonings... If the a particular veg is sweet you should know how to balance that sweetness specially for a viand or savory dish. The one that I like is their Koftas in Tomato Sauce that's what I'm saying. The sweetness of their koftas made from cauliflower and cabbage which is a sweet veg goes well with the tart or acidity of their tomatoes... other dishes that I've ordered was terrible. Plus their Lemongrass Iced Tea was poor compare to other lemongrass tea that I've tried from other....

1  Thank Raisin_Yao
Reviewed June 30, 2014

So pleased to find great Vegetarian food in Manila. Everything we ate was outstanding. The quinoa salad was my standout for the night. Will be going back tonight before heading to the Palawan. Fingers crossed that this is not the only good vegetarian place in the Philippines!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Corner Tree has some of the best vegetarian food I've ever had; it could easily rival, or beat, the vegetarian restaurants in California, which is renown for vegetarian cuisine. The meatloaf was better than regular meatloaf... I don't know how they make vegetarian gravy but they do an amazing job! I can't remember the other dishes we had but I know I drool whenever I think of Corner Tree Cafe!
Meat lovers will be surprised by how amazing the food is and they won't miss the meat here!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

It's my 2nd visit.. i enjoyed now the orange sorbet and the chocolate cake.. it's their 5th year anniversary today.. yahoo.. we are offered free red wine and white wine.. i drunk it all.. i'm a little drowsy right now.. great food.. thank you corner tree cafe..