“A great resturant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Corner Tree Cafe
Ranked #13 of 1,339 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: European, Cafe, Asian, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Corner Tree Cafe is a Vegetarian / Vegan Cafe. We serve food from Asia to Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas in a cosy intimate setting. We also offer good wines, local beers and some house cocktails. You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy our delicious food. In fact most of our customers are omnivores, but vegetarians will feel right at home here (we also serve some gluten-free dishes). To add to our regular menu, we have weekly specials sometimes inspired by current events or international days. Booking is advisable. Children welcome.
Taguig City, Philippines
“A great resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Have now been to the corner tree café twice this week and the food is great, being a big fan of the life café in Hong Kong if was looking forward to trying this place and was not disappointed, The food was full of flavor and a lot of thought has gone into the food, on the first occasion I had their burger and the second time the veg bibimbap. I have found it very hard sometimes to find great resturnants on my frequent visits to manila but I have now found a great one.

both times I went the resturnat was full and I had to wait a while to get a seat but it is only a small place, make it bigger? no I think doing that would take aware the uniqueness of the place

thanks for some wonderful food

• Visited February 2014

Manila, Philippines
“Great value and wide variety for this vegetarian resto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

We brought a friend here who is vegetarian and she was surprised by the variety that was offered on the menu. It is a small resto with seating for about 24 inside. We all had different items from the menu and everyone was pleased with what they ordered.

• Visited February 2014
Odense, Denmark
“excellent vegetarian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

The food was fresh and delicious. In particular, the mango juice and lasagna was beyond the ordinary! The portions are a bit small and the waiters are not that happy, but apart from that the restaurant is absolutely recommendable!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
mattapoisett, ma
“A pleasant surprise in Makati”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I had the good fortune to have dinner here the other night and it was exceptional. Although I am not a vegetarian the dishes were very good - the Veg Bibimbap was truly wonderful. If you are in Makati make a point to stop by this wonderful little place

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Really enjoyed it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Having met the owner, Chiqui, at a charity activity and discussed my non-meat eater status, I was keen to try out the vegetarian menu. And I wasn't disappointed. The food is inventive and tasty. I particularly liked the starter of dumplings and the vegetarian chilli. Tip: if you have the chilli ask for the Harissa accompaniment: it adds a very nice piquancy to the dish. And the chocolate mousse is pretty good too.

• Visited October 2013