“Fell in love!”
Review of Manam

Manam
Ranked #600 of 1,737 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

My friend took me here for dinner since it’s been a while I’ve been back home. They know I miss Filipino food. This place is amazing! I love it so much we came back again for 2 more visits. I love the Palabok with a twist coz they used crispy noodles. Kudos with the presentation. I fell inlove with the ube bibingka and the puto bumbong is so delish!! I will definitely miss this place, now I don’t want to have any bibingka but theirs only. Thank you for feeding this balikbayan and making our trip memorable with your delicious food.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

I came in for a later dinner around 9. The restaurant was still crowded.

I ordered the all day batchoy and the laing. It was very delicious.

The price was quite expensive as the portion was quite small.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 13 decided to have a birthday dinner here for my nephew. The food we ordered: sinigang, pusit, sisig, palabok, were good; the lamb was a surprise: very tasty; the crispy pata with a twist, not so...

I don't recommend going there on a weekend as the staff can barely manage the guests waiting to eat; they even made a policy that a group won’t be seated unless they're completely around when called. But the biggest disappointment was the staff didn’t even bother to greet my nephew with the usual birthday song; they just handed him a birthday dish(?). They did sing to others but not to my nephew! And those they greeted was done so dishearteningly. The staff at La Creperie in White Plains sang their birthday greeting with such enthusiasm, even if it was for our pet dog, Peanut.

Take your celebrations somewhere else!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank RDAntonio
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

We came here for lunch and ordered the all day batchoy, kare kare ox tail, gising gising, bichol express and topsilog

I enjoyed all the food as it was not oily or salty. Simple but very tasty. They reminded me of comfort food and I would love to have more.

Good service. Casual ambient.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019

one of the brands under "The Moment Group" . They serve Filipino food either in classic-style or w/ a twist. We love their sisig & the baby squid. Great food & service & value for money. Could have a little wait especially during Sundays but all worth it.

Date of visit: September 2019