“Quant little place”

8065 Bagnet
Ranked #115 of 1,365 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Telephone + 63 2 508 1807.
“Quant little place”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Bagnet is so similar to crispy pata. I like the spinach version, delicious! The budget meal is just right for lunch. Free wifi too, cool :)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fattening experience”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I decided to have lunch today at 8065 Bagnet, my second time. Since it was pay day Friday, we already expected a queue of customers. We waited for our turn to be seated. The service was not that great since the servers are all busy. I just got sad that our orders were not served at the same time. We ordered the sinigang na bagnet and ensaladang talong. I had to do 3 follow-ups for the ensalada to be served. Although the food was great, I just wish that they would anticipate and be more prepared with their busy hours of operation.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Marc Bryan S
Manila
“Yuuum!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This time, I was able to try the bagnet curry, the curry sauce was okay and the bagnet itself is just amazing. Super delicious! In my previous visits, I had the chance to try binagoongan, and kare-kare. The original bagnet is still the best for me!

• Visited August 2013
Makati, Philippines
“who cares about high blood!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I discovered this place last year, and decided to bring my partner here to get a taste of Makati's best bagnet... my fave is their sinigang bagnet... she ordered spicy gata bagnet.... even ordered karekare bagnet on the side.... waaapaakk sa sarap..... the crisp in the bagnet did not run out even if it was submerged in sinigang soup....

overall, the place was cozy and dimly lit... although it was a bit noisy since the people that go there is a smorgasbord... all in all, you will love this place... and top of your bagnet meals with their pre-heated cinnamon roll, which my partner loved! =)

• Visited July 2013
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“the best bagnet in Manila”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Bagnet everything! we've tried almost all items on the menu but we always go back to the classic and bagoong rice killer combo. I brought our boss then to this place, he loved it so much that he would defy the risks of high blood pressure and frequent it after. hands down the best bagnet in the Manila.

Visited September 2012