“the best bagnet in Manila”
Review of 8065 Bagnet

8065 Bagnet
Ranked #115 of 1,446 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Telephone + 63 2 508 1807.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Bagnet everything! we've tried almost all items on the menu but we always go back to the classic and bagoong rice killer combo. I brought our boss then to this place, he loved it so much that he would defy the risks of high blood pressure and frequent it after. hands down the best bagnet in the Manila.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

bagnet is a kind of dried fish from the ilocos region and this restaurants specializes in concoctioning our favorite local dishes using bagnet. I pass this restaurant everyday on my way to work so at one point i decided to drop by and try their food. Dont let the small space and location fool you, thats the whole experience. It may look like a cafeteria but the food is really excellent. Very cheap too.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Bagnet with adobong kangkong (watercress), Dinuguan Bagnet, & Kare-Kare Bagnet were all fantastic ... we also ordered fish (cream dory) but who wants fish if you're greasy food trippin'! Make sure your tummies are empty when you go to 8065Bagnet or you'll regret not trying their bagnet dishes.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was my friends who told me about this place. Last May, we went here to celebrate my birthday. The restaurant is charming and unique. The food is sinfully good. We ordered the classic bagnet, Bagnet Sisig, Bagoong Rice and Enseladang Talong. When it comes to price, they're affordable considering that one order can be shared by 2 persons.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I like the vibe of this restaurant. So homey and affordable. I already ate here twice this week - first at the Makati branch and second time at the Leon Guinto branch.