This is a solid hotel in Makati. Rooms are huge (particularly the Barcelona Suite), Staff are superb, always courteous and eager to help. In terms on Bang for the Buck for mid range hotels, this is tough to beat.
However, this hotel is significantly let down by the the namby-pamby restaurant (Brasserie Boheme) on the ground floor which is quite frankly a shocker (very many people have already written about this on Tripadvisor so no need to re-hash it). This seems to have been recognized by management as the restaurant is scheduled for an overhaul from the 25th of July. There are enough alternatives within literally a few seconds away from the hotel (The Wildflower restaurant for Breakfast is uber decent) for this not to be a major issue and is at worst an inconvenience.
I have also just had a situation where my credit card was basically double charged and only got to know after 2 days but that is currently being sorted out by the hotel.
If you have the money, stay at top dollar hotels like the Fairmont. For mid-Upper range hotels like the Picasso, you will not get much better in Makati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece in its own right, The Picasso Makati is a multi-tiered gem that enchants its guests with exquisite levels of creativity: from its visionary structure to its imaginative accommodations. Exploring the residences is an immersion in artistic inspiration. The boutique serviced residences is guaranteed to seduce your senses: experience it once and you will surely dream of repeating your stay at The Picasso Makati. Reinventing the old to experience the new: this is the concept behind The Picasso Makati. The residences are lodged in an old building, but its cutting-edge design rises above the bustling street life it is surrounded with. At The Picasso Makati, the studio room (at 45 square meters - significantly larger than your average accommodation) and the one-bedroom (at 88 square meters) boasts a luxurious expanse of extended floor to ceiling windows. Stepping into the property is like stepping into a painting come to life: each component has a theme, each name has a meaning. The guest floors were from the eight significant periods of Pablo Picasso's life-reflected in vibrant colors and patterns. The Picasso Makati is stylish, engaging, and unconventional. It is an artistic fusion of inventive facilities and artistic chambers: a place for those looking for old, familiar comforts of home but beset with a promise for new adventures. At The Picasso Makati, guests are treated not only to an artistic feast but also to extraordinary accommodations accompanied by world-class service. This boutique serviced residences definitely adds a personalized touch to its services: with its remarkably friendly and outstandingly helpful staff leading the way. Included in the services for all types of accommodations are: - Twice-daily housekeeping - In-room dining up to 11PM - 24-hour reception desk - 24-hour security - Concierge Services - Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas - Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level - Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center - Access to the in-house Art Gallery - Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service* - Airport transfer* *Services may be availed for a Fee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila