The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
CEO Suites(Makati)
View Hotel
All reviewsbarcelona suitean art gallerysalcedo villageserviced residencesrestaurant downstairsrooms are hugeayala triangle parknice gymwithin walking distancerain showerstudio roombusiness districtlocation is greatthe ground floorhome away from homebusiness tripenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This boutique residence, centrally located in the Makati business district will not disappoint. The welcome was warm, anticipative, and never intrusive. I was offered a bottle of mineral water while checking in as it was hot outside. Check-in was a breeze and I was asked if I preferred a higher floor or the room they had already marked for me. Professional but not cold. I had an issue with wi-fi connectivity with my iPad and it was resolved within minutes by staff. Attention to detail and guest requirements are obviously high in their priority list. Everyone in the hotel from the doorman to housekeeping staff always had a smile. It was contagious.

The room was spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Chaise lounge, a writing desk, spacious toilet and shower area, plus a kitchenette with utensils for those who'd like to eat in. Toiletry amenities are ample and of good quality. There is a safe and a minibar inside the room. A cafe and restaurant is connected to the hotel as well as a spa and beauty salon. A small park is 25 meters away and the Ayala triangle park is also within walking distance.

Loads of eating places within the area and there is also a Starbucks 150 meters away, likewise ATMs for cash requirements. Terry's restaurant nearby is a favourite for Spanish food lovers and it definitely did not disappoint.

One small area for improvement is to address the polished stair from the mezzanine to the lobby. Care should be taken to avoid slipping. I almost did.

I highly recommend this boutique hotel for anyone on a business trip or a visit to Makati. Excellent in every way!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FairCritic68
Picasso_Management, General Manager at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear FairCritic68,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay, from beginning to end. Furthermore, I greatly appreciate your recommendation for improvement - particularly along the stairway leading from the Mezzanine to the Lobby. I am pleased to announce that we have since installed additional grip-tape to eliminate any slip hazards.

Seems like we were too focused on keeping that area spotless and shiny. Please excuse us since we often are so consumed with daily operations that functional imperfections can go unnoticed. However, with such valuable feedback from our guests - like yourself - we are able to improve our products and services moving forward.

Thank you again for your support and patronage. Please let me know if there is anything that I can assist you with, prior to your next arrival. Until then, we look forward to your return. All the best and safe travels.

John David Y. Cruz

Reviewed September 19, 2013

For the last 3 years, every time I go to Manila on business, my colleagues and I always stay at the Picasso Boutique (Hotel). The staff and service are fantastic, always a warm and friendly greeting upon arrival, rooms are clean and comfortable, and the location is also convenient. Breakfast buffet coupled with the "main entree for order" is very nice, with great coffee. And all at a great and affordable price.
They also have a nice-enough gym that permits me to get my daily morning work-out in as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RRay
Bobbie430, Director of Sales and Marketing at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear RRay,

Thank you for your review on our hotel property.

We are pleased to know that you found your recent stay enjoyable.
Thank you for always choosing The Picasso as your home in Manila for the last 3 years.
We at The Picasso values our guests and always strives our best to make sure to deliver the best service we can provide.

Please do not hesitate to let us know on how we can make your stay most comfortable on your return.

Looking forward to welcoming you back until then.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love staying in hotels once in a while, among other things, as a way of taking a break from my stressful work. Thus, last weekend (Aug 25-26, 2013), I, together with two of my family members, stayed in the Picasso in Makati City. Finding the hotel wasn't hard especially if you have Makati Avenue corner Buendia as a reference point (I searched for directions to the hotel using googlemaps). The lobby, upon entering, has a relatively peaceful ambience. Checking-in was not a hassle. Just remember that they will ask you for a monetary deposit for the mini-bar.

The room itself is very spacious (we had the Malaga Studio Queen room) and the bed adequate for two adults. Opt for an extra bed already for your comfort if more than two adults will be staying for the night. The room is also equipped with a mini-kitchen (complete with microwave and stove) should you desire to cook or heat something up. Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our room (and also the service) and I would definitely consider checking-in again.

I think the hotel also offers free shuttle service to nearby Ayala malls and a few other places in case you might want to go outside the comfort of your room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank CandyMay_07

Dear CandyMay_07,

Thank you for your review and choosing The Picasso for your staycation last August.

We are pleased to know that you found your stay most convenient with the facilities we offer and found our location quite easy to find.

Please let us know until then how we may be of service in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The Picasso Boutique Residences are a truly unique and beautiful experience. Staff was helpful and courteous. The rooms are spacious, clean, and very well designed. The bathroom should be a work of art itself with its great walk in shower. The location is great, not too far from the airport and other attractions were walking distance. The internet is free of charge here, and there was a lovely spa just next door which made for a very nice trip to Makati.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RavenNicole

Dear RavenNicole,

Thank you for your review of our property regarding your stay with us.

We are very happy to know that you found your stay a truly unique and beautiful experience.
And that you have found our location most convenient for your trip.

We at The Picasso always strive to do our best to deliver the best possible service for our guests. And this recognition will truly keep our associates inspired as we share these heartwarming comments with them.

Until then, please let us know how we may be of service in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Clean, warm and efficient. Three simple words to describe a wonderful experience. Great place to stay while you explore Makati and Manila. They were prepared for every eventuality including the heavy rain. All with a smile.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Viresh O

Dear Viresh O,

Thank you for your review.

We are humbled to hear of your heartwarming remarks describing your recent experience
of your stay with The Picasso. These comments truly serve as inspiration for our team to continue to be at our best to serve our guests and patrons well.

We look forward to your return and please do not hesitate to let us know how we may be of further service.