Stayed there during business convention on 2nd week of Mar 2013. The area is quite good, room is nice, and with a bit of walking, you can arrive at where bunch of restaurants are around. The hotel is basically an apartment. I stayed there with my colleague on a twin sharing room which is quite spacious. The room comes with mini kitchen and fridge, however you would need to borrow kitchen utensils from house-keeping if you need it. It's free of charge as long as nothing is broken/spoiled.
The room is decorated with painting and quite comforting. Minor problem which may cause serious effect is the edge of bed near the desk which may hurt or scratch the tenants as the void between bed and desk is not much, which is quite funny as the room itself is actually very spacious. Another small problem is during busy hour, parking or drop-off in front of hotel can be problematic. Please make sure to carry the map of this hotel if you are coming with taxi, as not all taxi drivers are familiar with this hotel location, although it is basically near the CBD center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece in its own right, The Picasso Makati is a multi-tiered gem that enchants its guests with exquisite levels of creativity: from its visionary structure to its imaginative accommodations. Exploring the residences is an immersion in artistic inspiration. The boutique serviced residences is guaranteed to seduce your senses: experience it once and you will surely dream of repeating your stay at The Picasso Makati. Reinventing the old to experience the new: this is the concept behind The Picasso Makati. The residences are lodged in an old building, but its cutting-edge design rises above the bustling street life it is surrounded with. At The Picasso Makati, the studio room (at 45 square meters - significantly larger than your average accommodation) and the one-bedroom (at 88 square meters) boasts a luxurious expanse of extended floor to ceiling windows. Stepping into the property is like stepping into a painting come to life: each component has a theme, each name has a meaning. The guest floors were from the eight significant periods of Pablo Picasso's life-reflected in vibrant colors and patterns. The Picasso Makati is stylish, engaging, and unconventional. It is an artistic fusion of inventive facilities and artistic chambers: a place for those looking for old, familiar comforts of home but beset with a promise for new adventures. At The Picasso Makati, guests are treated not only to an artistic feast but also to extraordinary accommodations accompanied by world-class service. This boutique serviced residences definitely adds a personalized touch to its services: with its remarkably friendly and outstandingly helpful staff leading the way. Included in the services for all types of accommodations are: - Twice-daily housekeeping - In-room dining up to 11PM - 24-hour reception desk - 24-hour security - Concierge Services - Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas - Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level - Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center - Access to the in-house Art Gallery - Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service* - Airport transfer* *Services may be availed for a Fee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila