The hotel is first class. Located in an upmarket although not a busy street. I was given a room upgrade as it was my first time in the hotel. And wow! What a room. The room was very impressive. Big suite with a nice lounge and tv. Feels like a brand new hotel. Management is professional. In my experience of Manila, this is the best hotel I have stayed at in this city. I prefer this place to the Sofitel. More relaxed feel to this place.The Picasso theme works although it is perhaps overdone. Nice that they gave 2 bottles of free water but when you run out theres only Fiji water in the fridge which is environmentally irresponsible and just an excuse to charge silly prices. I had to walk out to the 7 11 behind the hotel for water. Breakfast was simple and ok, but the coffee was terrible. Restaurant is nice on an evening and prices pitched ok. However they charge 10% service charge which may well be the industry standard in Makati but it is annoying in a city which expects tipping. I cant complain at the staff though. They were all good. Shame the hotel took their tips! Taxis from the airport were just outside and hassle free. No pressure from hotel to "help you".Internet connection was good and free. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again for sure. I certainly know of no better place to stay and I have stayed in a few bad places in manila. So many good things here that any minuses are cancelled. So full marks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece in its own right, The Picasso Makati is a multi-tiered gem that enchants its guests with exquisite levels of creativity: from its visionary structure to its imaginative accommodations. Exploring the residences is an immersion in artistic inspiration. The boutique serviced residences is guaranteed to seduce your senses: experience it once and you will surely dream of repeating your stay at The Picasso Makati. Reinventing the old to experience the new: this is the concept behind The Picasso Makati. The residences are lodged in an old building, but its cutting-edge design rises above the bustling street life it is surrounded with. At The Picasso Makati, the studio room (at 45 square meters - significantly larger than your average accommodation) and the one-bedroom (at 88 square meters) boasts a luxurious expanse of extended floor to ceiling windows. Stepping into the property is like stepping into a painting come to life: each component has a theme, each name has a meaning. The guest floors were from the eight significant periods of Pablo Picasso's life-reflected in vibrant colors and patterns. The Picasso Makati is stylish, engaging, and unconventional. It is an artistic fusion of inventive facilities and artistic chambers: a place for those looking for old, familiar comforts of home but beset with a promise for new adventures. At The Picasso Makati, guests are treated not only to an artistic feast but also to extraordinary accommodations accompanied by world-class service. This boutique serviced residences definitely adds a personalized touch to its services: with its remarkably friendly and outstandingly helpful staff leading the way. Included in the services for all types of accommodations are: - Twice-daily housekeeping - In-room dining up to 11PM - 24-hour reception desk - 24-hour security - Concierge Services - Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas - Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level - Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center - Access to the in-house Art Gallery - Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service* - Airport transfer* *Services may be availed for a Fee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila