We stayed in Manila for three nights and had chose Makati as a clean, quiet area. We really enjoyed our stay at The Picasso, the staff were helpful and friendly and let us check in early as we arrived on a flight at 4am. The rooms were very big and had really hot water in the shower. However our room smelt of smoke and was a bit worn like it had seen better days, though it was very clean. It had a nice balcony with an interesting view of the busy street but there was no balcony furniture which we felt was a bit of a waste. The buffet breakfast downstairs in the restaurant was very nice and included an order from the menu. We also ate here one evening and were pleased with our food. It seemed to be very popular with the expats living nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece in its own right, The Picasso Makati is a multi-tiered gem that enchants its guests with exquisite levels of creativity: from its visionary structure to its imaginative accommodations. Exploring the residences is an immersion in artistic inspiration. The boutique serviced residences is guaranteed to seduce your senses: experience it once and you will surely dream of repeating your stay at The Picasso Makati. Reinventing the old to experience the new: this is the concept behind The Picasso Makati. The residences are lodged in an old building, but its cutting-edge design rises above the bustling street life it is surrounded with. At The Picasso Makati, the studio room (at 45 square meters - significantly larger than your average accommodation) and the one-bedroom (at 88 square meters) boasts a luxurious expanse of extended floor to ceiling windows. Stepping into the property is like stepping into a painting come to life: each component has a theme, each name has a meaning. The guest floors were from the eight significant periods of Pablo Picasso's life-reflected in vibrant colors and patterns. The Picasso Makati is stylish, engaging, and unconventional. It is an artistic fusion of inventive facilities and artistic chambers: a place for those looking for old, familiar comforts of home but beset with a promise for new adventures. At The Picasso Makati, guests are treated not only to an artistic feast but also to extraordinary accommodations accompanied by world-class service. This boutique serviced residences definitely adds a personalized touch to its services: with its remarkably friendly and outstandingly helpful staff leading the way. Included in the services for all types of accommodations are: - Twice-daily housekeeping - In-room dining up to 11PM - 24-hour reception desk - 24-hour security - Concierge Services - Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas - Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level - Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center - Access to the in-house Art Gallery - Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service* - Airport transfer* *Services may be availed for a Fee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, ACCOR and Hotwire so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila