Currently staying at the Picasso Makati - midway through a three month stay whilst I'm on an assignment in Manila. I'm really enjoying staying here. The staff are fantastic - all very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. It's a smaller property which makes it feel personal and homely. The rooms are absolutely spotless and everything is in good working order and in good condition (my only grumble is that I am in a large suite with no balcony which means I have to have air conditioning on which gets far too cold, turn it off and it gets stuffy quite quickly - but can live with it). Laundry is promptly returned, beautifully cleaned and ironed. The wifi is not the best and connection is lost from time to time (it returns within the day) but to be fair it is free. My only complaint about this place is the restaurant which is very disappointing. I believe though that it's not run by the hotel itself so it shouldn't reflect on the Picasso, but as the only place to eat in the hotel it's not great - the food is very mediocre and the menu is an unusual mix of items and feels quite old fashioned. Thankfully, because of the hotels' fantastic location there are numerous great places to eat within walking distance. Overall, very happy with the place and have recommended it to others who are planning to visit Manila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece in its own right, The Picasso Makati is a multi-tiered gem that enchants its guests with exquisite levels of creativity: from its visionary structure to its imaginative accommodations. Exploring the residences is an immersion in artistic inspiration. The boutique serviced residences is guaranteed to seduce your senses: experience it once and you will surely dream of repeating your stay at The Picasso Makati. Reinventing the old to experience the new: this is the concept behind The Picasso Makati. The residences are lodged in an old building, but its cutting-edge design rises above the bustling street life it is surrounded with. At The Picasso Makati, the studio room (at 45 square meters - significantly larger than your average accommodation) and the one-bedroom (at 88 square meters) boasts a luxurious expanse of extended floor to ceiling windows. Stepping into the property is like stepping into a painting come to life: each component has a theme, each name has a meaning. The guest floors were from the eight significant periods of Pablo Picasso's life-reflected in vibrant colors and patterns. The Picasso Makati is stylish, engaging, and unconventional. It is an artistic fusion of inventive facilities and artistic chambers: a place for those looking for old, familiar comforts of home but beset with a promise for new adventures. At The Picasso Makati, guests are treated not only to an artistic feast but also to extraordinary accommodations accompanied by world-class service. This boutique serviced residences definitely adds a personalized touch to its services: with its remarkably friendly and outstandingly helpful staff leading the way. Included in the services for all types of accommodations are: - Twice-daily housekeeping - In-room dining up to 11PM - 24-hour reception desk - 24-hour security - Concierge Services - Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas - Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level - Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center - Access to the in-house Art Gallery - Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service* - Airport transfer* *Services may be availed for a Fee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Travelocity so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila