“Great ambience, very chic and relaxing”
Review of Lorenzo's Way

Lorenzo's Way
Ranked #39 of 1,416 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was craving for lechon kawali and this eatery has a dish that has only lechon toppings so I asked one of the staff if they offer lechon kawali as main course and not only as topping. They were very flexible and said they can do something about it. Great ambience, very chic and what a chandelier they have. It's a sophisticated place with a great view. Although, our waiter forgot our order and I had to repeat myself but he was sweet and he made up for it. Overall, it was a great experience.

1  Thank ChanCarrillo
There are newer reviews for Lorenzo's Way

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We are just visiting Manila, Philippines and was recommended to try Lorenzo's Way. It was a great recommendation. The food was excellent but I think they use quite a lot of MSG. my favorite was the Black Pata, beef stew and deep fried Talapia. The squid with black ink was also good. All my friends enjoyed it.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I cant remember how many times i've eaten at this place, we just keep coming back. We never grow tired of eating our favorites like the binukadkad na pla-pla (deep fried Tilapia), kangkong lechon, gising-gising, at alot more. Dishes are good for sharing and servings are big. Prices are very reasonable too. We always dine al fresco especially when the weather is cool to have a nice view of the beautiful garden setting of greenbelt. Service is usually fast but the place can get crowded most of the time so expect it to be a bit noisy. So far we've never had any problems dining here thats why we keep coming back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

It was my second time to try this restaurant a few months ago. The food is delicious (especially the kare kare). Service is good. We were a big group and they accommodated our requests.

Price compared to the other Filipino restaurants where I've eaten is a bit more expensive.

Oh they do have a happy hour, buy one take one for their cocktales - so if you want to escape the noisy part of Greenbelt, try drinking here.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

They serve good food just like the other restaurants from the LJC chain. However, after an hour's lunch with some friends, I developed a headache. I got it from the reverberating noise. Management has to rehab this small restaurant in Greenbelt and pour some money to upgrade the restaurant's ambiance. When the place is full, one will not enjoy eating because of the poor acoustics of the place.