There are 2 Our Melting Pot. One in manila and one in el nido. I stayed first in el nido and i endet up staying longer than planed. When i arrived, the hostel were still under construction. By than the ground floor was ready. They did a great job, everything is new, good beds, aircon, clean, lovley breakfast, perfect location, friendly staff (rolli is the best!!) & HOT SHOWER!! reception will give u always a correct answer to any question.
Later i stayed in manila. I found it hard to find, even the taxi driver didnt know where it is. When I finally arrived (i had no booking, for neither of the hostels), I was welcomed very heartly, got a glas of water and time to sign in. Later the day i joined the free city tour. Which was amazing. Town is totally crowded! (You pay for public transport youself which is around 40-60 pesos). The hostel is clean, you will see, they take everything apart to clean. Bed was good, shower hot. All perfect.
Best thing i never have seen before.
The lower bank bed has loads of space and both a curton for privacy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience traveling to the Philippines on a budget in an area where everything seems upscale and expensive as you stay in Our Melting Pot. Our place consists of several private rooms and dorm-type accommodation to suit your budget and need. It is new, modern, peaceful and well-managed and is a relatively manageable distance from the major city attractions and the important places to visit in the greater Manila area. We are at the heart of Makati, the entertainment and financial capital of the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Our Melting Pot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Our Melting Pot Hotel Makati
- Our Melting Pot Makati, Metro Manila