i arrived for the first time in the philippines and checked in to our melting pot (OMP)
it was the right choise for me because i stayed in a few hostels before but never had this familiar feeling like in this place.
the staff is so friendly and helpfull, if you have any questions for planing your trip they wont hesitat to help you and give you the best recommodations where to go..the rooms are clean and with aircon and also breakfast is included.
a free tour to old manila was avaiable with one of the staff.
you won't hear the noise of the busy makati avenue in front of the OMP.
i liked the location there are plenty of restarants and also some 7 elevens near the hostel..after finishing her shift i went out with elvi( one of the staff) to play some pool...keep on training elvi hehe :-))
always will come back if i'm in manila again someday..great job guys...greetings winney from germany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience traveling to the Philippines on a budget in an area where everything seems upscale and expensive as you stay in Our Melting Pot. Our place consists of several private rooms and dorm-type accommodation to suit your budget and need. It is new, modern, peaceful and well-managed and is a relatively manageable distance from the major city attractions and the important places to visit in the greater Manila area. We are at the heart of Makati, the entertainment and financial capital of the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Our Melting Pot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Our Melting Pot Hotel Makati
- Our Melting Pot Makati, Metro Manila